Off to Bowron Lakes - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 08-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #1

Off to Bowron Lakes

We have the canoe and gear packed for 7 days on the Bowron Lakes in the interior of British Columbia.

We will Escape camp for a couple of days before hitting the canoe circuit. We are looking forward to hitting our own clean hot shower on our return to the trailer. The rest of our group can try out the outdoor shower option that we ordered just for them.

I'll try to post some pics. I've had trouble with the camera - file size still to big. I'm a slow learner (but I can type )

G
shanngord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #2

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
Re: Off to Bowron Lakes

Somewhere in the software you are using to process and save your pix on your computer, there will be 'Save for Web' or similar. In PhotoShop, I go to 'Image' - 'Image Size' and reduce the size to 600 pixels wide or tall ( whichever is the longest dimension). I then 'Save As' with a new name so that I retain the full-size version as well.
If you post the software you are using, I'm sure somebody here can steer you in the right direction.

baglo
Old 08-02-2011, 11:44 AM   #3

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA

Have good fun, Gord. I have both canoed and skied around the circuit. Dirk (MosquitoDirk) on here came on the ski trip. A wonderful place to paddle, lots of great scenery.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:46 AM   #4

Trailer: 2011 Escape 5.0; previous 2008 Escape 17'

Sounds like you are set for a great trip, we were up in Barkerville a few years ago at this time of the year and it was a tad cold in the am, but great when the sun got up past the mountains.

To make photos for web posting an easy way is to select your photos then right click and choose email photos, it will then give you the option to choose the several sizes and then email them to yourself. When they arrive back just save them in an easy to access folder and you can then attach them to a web site.
Conuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #5

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conuma

To make photos for web posting an easy way is to select your photos then right click and choose email photos, it will then give you the option to choose the several sizes and then email them to yourself. When they arrive back just save them in an easy to access folder and you can then attach them to a web site.
You need to expand your answer. What are you using? PC or Mac and what software? iPhoto or some PC software ( which one? ).

I wouldn't think that you have to email them unless there is no 'save as'.

baglo