View Escape in Colorado - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2015, 11:44 AM   #1

Trailer: 2016 Escape 19
View Escape in Colorado

We have a 19 on order for spring, but haven't seen an Escape yet. Any owners in Northern Coloado who have one we could view in the next couple of weeks? I am also interested in suggestions for options to include. Thanks. ETI made suggestions but no one has responded to our phone calls. Probably out on the road!
Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 11:46 AM   #2
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Hi Jean, welcome to the EscapeForum. I don't know about everyone else, but December is personally a very busy time for me. Be patient. If someone doesn't answer quickly. We have lots of 19' owners here. Feel free to ask questions about options, etc. We're here to help.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 11:51 AM   #3

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
There are numerous recent discussions on options. You can get started by using the "Search" function at the top right of the page. Just type "Options" in the Google Search box.
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2015-12-05 at 9.48.48 AM.png   Screen Shot 2015-12-05 at 9.49.17 AM.png  
Old 12-05-2015, 12:07 PM   #4

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2016 Ram Eco Diesel 4X4
Hi: Zephyr... The Escape owners map shows a 19'er in Laramie Wy. Don't know how far that is. Looks like a couple of inches on the map!!! Call ETI for details 1-855-703-1650 Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 01:05 PM   #5

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
Hi Alf
A couple inches on the map? Man that's farther than you and I could walk in a week. Seriously, don't know if Zephyr is traveling for the Christmas holiday, there's a chance an owner could accommodate a quick tour a considerable distance from Colorado. I know we could if anyone was going East or West on I 80. Were about 25 minutes north of 80 and have all weather storage here at the home place. Just a thought.
Dave
Iowa Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 01:18 PM   #6

Trailer: 2015 21ft Escape "Spirit of the Plains", 2014 GMC Sierra with max tow package
Over a year ago we knew we wanted an Escape trailer but weren't sure of which one. A 2,000 mile drive to Chilliwack to see all of them and the plant settled that. And having Reace and Tammy personally explaining things to us was priceless. Loren
Loren & Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 01:23 PM   #7

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 "Lightning"
There will be other newer ones as well.
BCnomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 02:09 PM   #8

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2016 Ram Eco Diesel 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa Dave View Post
Hi Alf
A couple inches on the map? Man that's farther than you and I could walk in a week. Seriously, don't know if Zephyr is traveling for the Christmas holiday, there's a chance an owner could accommodate a quick tour a considerable distance from Colorado. I know we could if anyone was going East or West on I 80. Were about 25 minutes north of 80 and have all weather storage here at the home place. Just a thought.
Dave
Hi: Iowa Dave... When we're towing my co-piler gives me map distances in "Thumb widths". How far is that? Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 02:24 PM   #9

Trailer: 2015 E'21 - 'Velocity'. Tow: Toyota Tacoma V6, 4X4, manual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
We have a 19 on order for spring, but haven't seen an Escape yet. Any owners in Northern Coloado who have one we could view in the next couple of weeks? I am also interested in suggestions for options to include. Thanks. ETI made suggestions but no one has responded to our phone calls. Probably out on the road!
Try us. The immediate Denver area, and we will be home all December. ETI has our contact info, or try Private Message.

--
Alan
alanmalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 06:00 PM   #10

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19
Quote:
Not sure if I was one of ETI's suggestions; my email address would have changed recently; but the phone has not. We have a 19 near Jamestown (between Estes and Boulder. It's winterized at the moment; but easily accessible.
sturski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 09:36 PM   #11

Trailer: 2006 8.5' Alaskan. 2008 Scamp 16. 2015 Escape 21
I have a 21 in Walden and there is a 19 in Laramie.
Ditchrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 11:30 PM   #12

Trailer: none

Quote:
I saw the one from Laramie in ft Collins going by on 1-25. Laramie is 80 miles away
shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:15 AM   #13

Trailer: 2016 Escape 19
Contact ETI. There is a couple that is on their list for showing a 19, we actually saw it twice. They're in North Denver.
Mesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 12:39 PM   #14
ksb

Trailer: _
We are in Fort Collins....just sent you a private message with our contact info.

Quote:
ksb is offline   Reply With Quote