We ordered a lot of options and love our 19' Escape but would eliminate;
1. No Bathroom sink...never use it.
2. No Go Power Solar Controller..not at all appropriate for charging multiple Interstate 6 volt batteries. We would get 2 solar panels instead of one and have the wiring run and put in our own commercial, programmable controller.
3. No battery charger in the WFCO Distribution Panel. We would install our own that is appropriate for the batteries previously mentioned.
4. No waste hose storage tube. This was way too small for the waste tube we needed with and we had to remove it.
5. No antenna system. When we camp we purposely avoid television so this was an unnecessary cost...and unnecessary protrusion from our trailer.
6. No microwave. We use it but the larger refrigerator option would be much more valuable. We have a 4.3 cuft model and should have ordered a 6.7. ...and we would have Escape install a compressor type refrigerator. The Dometic unit will never cut it in the hot climate I camp in.
7. We do not like the style nor size of the single fire extinguisher located near the door. We installed two more larger Kidde all purpose extinguishers; one in the bed area and one in the dinette area. If we wake up with a fire in the kitchen area we now have an extinguisher within reach.
8. No range hood nor the ugly yellow outside vent...
connected to it. This was a total waste of money. The maxi fan does the job easily.
...but we still love our Escape!!