Will CalMark cover used on Casita 17B fit an Escape 19? - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 10-26-2020, 09:18 AM   #1

Trailer: 2020 E19
Will CalMark cover used on Casita 17B fit an Escape 19?

Hi,

I am selling my Casita 17B and taking delivery of an Escape 19 in January 2021. I told the Casita purchaser I would give him the Calmark cover as part of the purchase if it does not fit on the Escape 19. Anyone out there in televisionland have any experience with this to know if that cover will indeed fit the Escape trailer? Thanks
Rick_3031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 09:30 AM   #2

Trailer: 2017 19 foot sold, 2022 21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_3031 View Post
Hi,

I am selling my Casita 17B and taking delivery of an Escape 19 in January 2021. I told the Casita purchaser I would give him the Calmark cover as part of the purchase if it does not fit on the Escape 19. Anyone out there in televisionland have any experience with this to know if that cover will indeed fit the Escape trailer? Thanks
I also gave my Calmark cover away when I sold my casita. I didn’t even try to see if it fit as the 19 besides being longer is also a lot wider then the Casita. I’m seriously thinking there is no way to use it on the Escape.
diannelgraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 10:59 AM   #3

Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_3031 View Post
Hi,
Rick: Your best bet would probably be calling Calmark directly. They custom make these covers for these trailers and know the dimensions of each and the amount of wiggle room.
(800) 838-7236
https://calmarkcovers.com/
Old 10-26-2020, 01:24 PM   #4

Trailer: Looking for 15b
I don’t think it will work I had one from a 17foot Casita on a first gen 17foot Escape and it is tight and doesn’t go all the way to the bottom on the sides.
kootenaigirl is offline   Reply With Quote