Custom Fabric - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2016, 12:06 PM   #1

Trailer: 2016 Escape 19
Custom Fabric

I just ordered custom fabric for our 19 Escape. I have heard that people are ordering off a vendor called Sailrite. I just wanted to share that I just ordered 10 yards of Sunbrella from an outfit called Patio Lane and had it shipped to ETI in Chilliwack for $244.00 US Dollars including shipping. Not sure how they did it but they changed me less than $15.00 shipping. The first quote was for $109.00 shipping, but they said they found one of their outlets closer and would ship from there. Just thought it was a really good deal and wanted to share. The fabric arrived at ETI in three or four days.
Cody
AKCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 09:17 AM   #2

Trailer: Escape 21 2016
Thanks for posting the info Cody. I have been trying to pick the Sunbrella and other items for my 21 due in December and am happy to save $ on items or shipping. I checked their site and the price per yard is similar to Sailrite's.

Mitzi
Playdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 10:10 AM   #3

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Patio Lane is who I got my fabric from as well. I was very pleased with their service and price. I first bought a yard of it off ebay to make sure I really liked it (a swatch can only tell you so much) and would go with the pillow fabrics I'm going to use.

After deciding I really liked it, I went to their website and their prices were a bit more than on ebay. I called their toll free number and asked if I should order off ebay or if they would match the price. They matched it, I got free shipping AND they had a coupon (x amount off if you purchased a certain amount) which I also used.

I'm fortunate I'm able to take it to the factory as they're only about 3 hours from me. I don't know what shipping would have been to Canada. I got 20 yards as I'm using the fabric on both sides of the cushion, plus getting a u-shaped dinette and two filler boards. It came on a roll, wrapped in plastic. I was expecting it to be folded up, but whatever - it works.

Even with the excellent exchange rate (for US customers), it was less expensive purchasing from them than from a Canadian company and having it shipped to ETI. Plus, I didn't know if the fabric would be available when I needed it for the trailer.
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 02:37 AM   #4

Trailer: 2017-21' Escape (sold) Casita 17' (sold)
anyone else using Patio Lane?

Losangeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 10:32 AM   #5

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 "Seventy Degrees"
I used the one in Ontario, think it was Georgian Bay. Same price per yard as US but you get the exchange rate and ups shipping to ETI within CA. Saves a ton on the fabric order.
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 12:27 PM   #6

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losangeles View Post
anyone else using Patio Lane?

I think there was someone else on the forum that ordered through them and had it shipped to ETI from a warehouse location that was closer than where my fabric came from. I recall someone saying that happened and it cost them much less to ship it from a closer warehouse. I'm pretty sure it was Patio Lane, but not 100% sure.

I'm sure any vendor would work fine. Patio Lane just happened to work out great for me.
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote

« LED's | Badging »