Has this happened to you? Bathroom Door Lock - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Modifications and Alterations
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-02-2021, 05:54 PM   #21

Trailer: 2013 Escape 15 B. Room4Two
No border crossing for me.

Take me a year to find all prohibited items in my truck to enter BC.
ghosthunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 06:38 PM   #22

Trailer: 19 Escape, arrived March 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyronL View Post
Thanks for the spray repellant heads up, Uncle Tim. Went looking for Halt! locally around here but no one knew what I was talking about. I have been thinking about buying Bear Repellant. I walk my dog on a leash every evening but we pass several fenced in yards on our dusty road that have extremely hostile, aggressive, big dogs and I know one of these days they will climb or break down the fence to attack Josie. Bear repellant is surely too lethal (and expensive). Just found Halt on eBay and ordered a can.
Many bike shops used to sell Halt. Worth checking your local bike shop.
thunderworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 09:26 PM   #23

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
Money is never a question in my mind when it comes to my defense or that of my family. I buy the best, longest shelf life. most powerful load. most usable packaging I can get. I have entered Canada with bear spray which I declared at least 15 times in the last 10 years. Never a problem. Peace of mind.
Iowa Dave
Old 06-11-2021, 04:34 PM   #24

Trailer: 2018 Escape 17A double dinette
nindy, your dog story reminds me of a very funny episode of click and clack. a woman had left her dog in the car with the air conditioner (and engine) running, keys in the ignition. the dog somehow locked the doors. it took quite a number of various tries to unlock the car. iirc the eventual solution was for someone to stand outside the car while moving a treat of some sort back and forth at the window until the dog pressed on the window open button and the window opened enough for someone to reach in.

i always have a pretty big bear spray with me camping. never had to even think about using it.