I found a good Colorado repairman - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Problem Solving | Owners helping each other
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-19-2022, 04:53 PM   #1

Trailer: 2020 Escape 5.0TA "Zen"
I found a good Colorado repairman

I did! And I am willing to share. I want to help this guy.

This is mostly pertinent to front range people, but I would call Byron anyway if anywhere close to South Denver or Co. Springs. He came up to Boulder!

His name is Byron Mounce and he has a traveling RV repair business. He comes to you. He came up today and worked on my air conditioner. He had it diagnosed in just a few minutes, torn apart and fixed before I knew it.

He showed me what he was doing, commented on the shape of the system (very good) and tested everything. We talked about the thermostat issue where the fan must be on Auto or the air conditioner can come on with the heater. He showed me! Very helpful.

I didn't have 30 amp service to test the air conditioner but Byron did! That air conditioner was churning out cold air right there. It's fixed! And it didn't have to spend a single night in some camping World lot with crackheads! Byron fixed it right in my driveway.

Look it's hard to find good solid repair people that CARE! Byron cares and it shows. He can fix lots of mechanical systems, has 17 years RV experience and is easy to talk to!

Byron Mounce is my RV mechanic going forward and he is worth the money!

We got a good one here. Here is his card. 719 297-5080
Attached Thumbnails
Byron Mounce.jpg  
UncleTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 05:42 PM   #2

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19, sold; 2019 Escape 21, Sept. 2019
Hard to find good folks these days, you lucked out.

Hope others in the area can use him as a reputable repair guy.

Ron
Ron in BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 06:59 PM   #3

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21C, 2018 Ford F150
Another good Denver based mobil repairman is Jeff Kreutzer, Blue Line Mobile RV Service. Although based in Denver (at least his cell), he spent last winter in Quartzsite where I contacted him.

Arrived in 20 minutes, pulled the furnace, cleaned the sail switch and had the furnace back in the trailer in 45 minutes. Total charge $67.50. He travels in a large 5th wheel, so he could be anywhere.
Attached Thumbnails
BLUE LINE MOBILE RV SERVICE, LL.jpg