Sheet Sizes for Each Model Escape - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Problem Solving | Owners helping each other
Click Here to Login

Old 10-05-2022, 04:58 PM   #1

Trailer: 2022 21C 'The QShip'
Sheet Sizes for Each Model Escape

I had difficulty finding the size of sheets our new 21C will need, with no good results from a number of searches. Therefore I decided to create a post that would give the sizes needed for all models of Escape trailers (2022 models), direct from Linda at Escape (she is a gem!):

Actual measurements of sheets do not seem to be standard. I have listed sheet sizes that are the closest to the mattress size, erring on the larger sheet size. This should give the necessary information to determine which sheets from a particular manufacturer will fit.

Mattress Size Sheet Size
17’A = 51” x 75” Full
17’B F2 = 51” x 75” Full
17’B F3 = 30” x 75” Twin
19’ = 59” x 79” Queen
21C = 53” x 80” Queen
21NE F1 = 59” x 82” Queen
5.0 = 60” x 80” Queen

If you wish to make corrections or additions feel free to do so.
marant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 06:31 PM   #2

Trailer: 2022 21C + 2021 F-150 PowerBoost 4x4
FYI, the sheet size for our 21C is “Full XL” which is difficult to find. We went to a local mattress store and bought a mattress protector and sheets in the Full XL size, and they fit perfectly.
YakRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 06:57 PM   #3

Trailer: 2022 21C 'The QShip'
Quote:
Originally Posted by YakRV View Post
FYI, the sheet size for our 21C is “Full XL” which is difficult to find. We went to a local mattress store and bought a mattress protector and sheets in the Full XL size, and they fit perfectly.
Thanks, that is great information.

Now, hopefully, others will chime in with their experiences and sizes and make this thread truly useful.
marant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 07:37 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by marant View Post
Thanks, that is great information.

Now, hopefully, others will chime in with their experiences and sizes and make this thread truly useful.
You’re welcome, and kudos for starting this thread. I’m sure many current and potential Escape owners will find it very helpful. Happy camping!
Old 10-05-2022, 08:09 PM   #5

Trailer: 2017 19 foot sold, 2022 21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by marant View Post
I had difficulty finding the size of sheets our new 21C will need, with no good results from a number of searches. Therefore I decided to create a post that would give the sizes needed for all models of Escape trailers (2022 models), direct from Linda at Escape (she is a gem!):

Actual measurements of sheets do not seem to be standard. I have listed sheet sizes that are the closest to the mattress size, erring on the larger sheet size. This should give the necessary information to determine which sheets from a particular manufacturer will fit.

Mattress Size Sheet Size
17’A = 51” x 75” Full
17’B F2 = 51” x 75” Full
17’B F3 = 30” x 75” Twin
19’ = 59” x 79” Queen
21C = 53” x 80” Queen
21NE F1 = 59” x 82” Queen
5.0 = 60” x 80” Queen

If you wish to make corrections or additions feel free to do so.
I have a 21C and bought the fullXL like so many suggested. I felt like I was wrestling an anaconda trying to get them on, I went back to the queen size.
diannelgraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 08:25 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannelgraham View Post
I have a 21C and bought the fullXL like so many suggested. I felt like I was wrestling an anaconda trying to get them on, I went back to the queen size.
Strange. Like I said, we have Full XL and they fit well. It was a bit of a challenge to get the fully encasing zip-up mattress protector on, but that had more to do with wrestling the cumbersome mattress than the size of the sheets.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:31 PM   #7
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21
Quote:
not that hard to find Full-XL, you just have to search for them. we opted for a mattress pad and fitted sheet in the Full XL size, then use a queen size comforter in a queen size duvet cover as the topping. The duvet cover negates the requirement for a top sheet, and when you slink out of the bed for those midnight bathroom runs, you don't leave the top sheet all tangled up at the foot of the bed, or untucked entirely.
John in Santa Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 11:34 PM   #8

Trailer: 2017 19 foot sold, 2022 21C
Quote:
Strange. Like I said, we have Full XL and they fit well. It was a bit of a challenge to get the fully encasing zip-up mattress protector on, but that had more to do with wrestling the cumbersome mattress than the size of the sheets.
I also have a four inch memory topper on my mattress so that might have attributed to the difficulty
diannelgraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 11:46 PM   #9
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by diannelgraham View Post
I also have a four inch memory topper on my mattress so that might have attributed to the difficulty
It's easier to put on a cover rather than a full wrap... I start with the top corners, then do the much more accessible bottom corners.
John in Santa Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
17 sheets, 19 sheets, 21 sheets, 5.0 sheets, bed sheets