Table and chair storage - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Problem Solving | Owners helping each other
Click Here to Login

Old 11-02-2014, 07:38 AM   #21

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonW View Post
JIm,

The trillium is really cool. Will you be posting photos of the renovation on FGRV! Good on you for doing this for your daughter!
I will definitely start a thread with all the renos on FGRV once they start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapitre View Post
We had a '76, redid a bunch of things on it.....we loved it, that's what got us "hooked" always knew we would want another fibreglass trailer....we've had the 17 and now the 5TA. I'm sure they'll love it- we even made $$$ on it after 6 years.
I have been looking a bit before, and since at prices for these trailers. It is very rare to find one under $4k, and if work has been done on them, even more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floating Cloud View Post
Very good of you to do. That will help keep you out of trouble.

I suppose the very close similarity to the Escape attracted you so that you know all about this one, too.
Yeah, definitely going to take a bit of work. I built a spreadsheet with the various things that need to get done, and one with doing it up even nicer, and
have nearly 100, and 150 hours. PLUS, I am well aware that we will find a few other things to do, as I have only given it a look over, and have not dug deep. And I am already thinking of neat things to do with it to bring it up to newer standards.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote