Originally Posted by diannelgraham
If I could ever figure out how to post pictures on this site, I’m sure it’s just me.
REALLY detailed picture posting instructions
1) Scroll to bottom of thread and click Black button = Post Reply
2) Type desired text in box
3) Scroll down to "Additional Options" header, "Attach Files" sub header and click grey button = Manage Attachments.
4) A pop-up window should open - if it doesn't change your browser to allow popups for at least this site.
5) In the pop-up "Upload File from your Computer" click first gray button = "Browse..."
6) Windows Explorer should open - navigate to the desired file and double click it.
7) In the pop-up you should see the file name beside the "Browse..." button.
8 ) Repeat for up to 3 more "Browse..." buttons.
9) Click gray button = Upload in the lower right corner of this section
10) Scroll down a bit in the pop-up window and see files in "Current Attachments" section
11) Scroll back up in the pop-up and repeat steps 5-7 up to 4 more times and then step 9 again. (Max of 8 pictures per post.)
12) If you are getting error messages scroll down in the pop-up to the "Attachment Key" header and look at limits - filesize, width, height for the file types you want to upload. if necessary edit the pictures on your PC to conform.
13) Close the pop-up and return to the original browser window, you should see the file names in the "additional Options" area.
14) Submit your reply.
Here's one with images from GBAGLO.