For Sale Escape 17B 2015 for sale - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Escape RVs for Sale
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-20-2024, 12:21 PM   #1

Trailer: 2015 17B
Escape 17B 2015 for sale

I am selling my Escape17B for US$ 24,000. Slightly used. I have been the only owner and user of this trailer. It is in its original manufactured state except for the added stainless storage box at the front, replaced battery, and the new LPG gas alarm similar to the original. Clean title. Specifications and options added to 17B are in two of the pictures posted. I can only post 8 pictures here. I can add other pictures when requested. If interested to inspect, I can show the trailer at Lackland Air Force Base visitor's center during the day, or if crowded due to airmen graduation, at Texas A&M University-San Antonio parking lot no. 2. The mode of payment is by manager's check only. Delivery is at the USAA's main bank parking lot in San Antonio, Texas once the manager's check has been authenticated by USAA on the same day of the sale. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   1a.jpg   18a.jpg   2.jpg   5d.jpg  

10.jpg   13.jpg   16.jpg  
Tony Rig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 08:52 AM   #2

Additional pictures

Here are additional pictures. I forgot to mention the awning fabric was replaced last year. The treads of the original Carlisle ST205/75/15 tires are still deep since I seldom use the trailer, but I will replace them next week with the same tire brand due to age.
Attached Thumbnails
11a.jpg   11b.jpg   11.jpg   6.jpg   17.jpg  

17a.jpg   14.jpg   17b.jpg  
Old 03-02-2024, 06:42 PM   #3

More pictures

Here are 8 more additional pictures. New tires had been installed this week as a to-do task mentioned on my second post and shown in one of the pictures below. That stainless Kobalt storage in front was merely clamped and thus can be removed if one does not like it.
Attached Thumbnails
30a.jpg   32a.jpg   33.jpg   34.jpg   36.jpg  

37.jpg   38.jpg   40.jpg  
Old 03-11-2024, 09:31 AM   #4

Trailer: 2018 Escape 21C
Hi Tony, did this trailer sell? Thanks
J1973s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 10:10 AM   #5

Not yet. Thanks for asking.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:10 AM   #6

Rear 2-inch tow hitch receiver

Someone inquired on private message if the 17B trailer has a rear 2-inch tow hitch receiver. I gave an affirmative reply, but I could not post the pictures there. So here are two pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
z1a.jpg   z2a.jpg  
Old 04-09-2024, 05:47 PM   #7

Trailer: Looking for 17B
Your rig

Hi Tony, very nice rig. Just curious... it gets hot in Texas. Has this been covered due to the sun? What would you rate the condition of the fiberglass and has it been maintained on a regular basis?

Respectfully,

Kelly
Kelly Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 08:07 AM   #8

Hi Kelly,

The body remains shiny. I waxed the trailer 2x a year. From July 2015 to October 2020, my tailer was stored at Goodfellow Air Force Base RV Storage Lot between two huge trailers which shadowed it most of the day. I retired from the USAF at the end of October 2020 during the pandemic and parked the trailer at Sheppard AFB Annex Recreation, Whitesboro, Texas under a huge tree, and lived in it while waiting for my USAF/VA exit physical exams that were finished in December 2021. In January 2021, I parked my trailer at Lackland AFB RV Family Campground while waiting for tenants to vacate my house on the 1st day of February 2021. From February 2021 to August 2023, I stored the trailer at Randolph AFB RV storage under a tree and beside two other trailers which all shadowed my trailer most of the time. In that August of 2023, I changed my house’s old fence and installed a gate that would allow the trailer to be parked inside my yard but beside my detached garage. In the morning, my garage shadows one side of the trailer while the two-story house behind the backyard shadows it in late afternoon. By the way, it’s not hot all year in Texas, and San Antonio & San Angelo are cooler and greener with tall trees compared to other places in Texas. And since we’re far from salty seas, vehicles don’t rust in these inner parts of Texas. The reason I am selling my trailer is because I am in the process of joining a Catholic religious order which requires renunciation of properties.

Best regards,
Tony
Old 04-10-2024, 10:03 AM   #9

Trailer: Looking for 17B
Your rig

Thank you Sir. First, congratulations on your retirement, and thank you for your service. I work with the Navy and Marine Reservists and understand how important your service has been to us all. Thank you also for the detailed information, I sincerely appreciate it. We are keeping eyes on your rig as well as a couple of others.

Very respectfully,

Kelly
Kelly Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 10:48 AM   #10

Kelly,

You're welcome! And thank you for your kind words.

Tony