Rallies in the SE - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Rallies, Get-togethers, Gatherings or Events
Click Here to Login

Old 08-13-2018, 05:34 PM   #1

Trailer: 2014 21' Escape
Rallies in the SE

Hello All,

Are there any rallies in the SE? We like many of you are moving up from a 17' Casita, one of the first things we did after we got the Casita was go to a rally in TN. We had a great time and really learned a lot about modifications and things like that. After looking on that part of the forum looks like the closest would be Green Eggs in AL. I went to that one year to have Little House of Customs do some mods to our trailer and don't remember a single Escape. I love Casita's and the people that own them but was hoping to find more like us Escape owners we could learn from now that is what we have.

Safe travels to all,

Steve
stratos175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 05:41 PM   #2

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
There is Niagara Falls, On every September and Mississippi River Rally 2 weeks after that, these are put together by an Escape owner and mainly Escapes attend. There are other fg rallies over on FGRV, Myrtle Beach, Alabama, LbL. I had the first Eastern Escape Rally held in 2014 here in Pennsylvania. So, other than waiting for someone else to organize, welcome to the club and you can certainly step up and start a new trend, SEE Rally-SouthEastEscape....
Old 08-13-2018, 05:43 PM   #3

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21C, 2018 Ford F150
I was at Green Eggs & Ham last year with a bunch of Escapes. About all that was missing was a 13' & a 15'...

There will be another bunch of Escapes at the Townsend rally at the KOA April 11 - 15th.
Old 08-13-2018, 06:35 PM   #4

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
Escapes

There will be a number of Escapes at Land between the Lakes Rally in Early October and some 21s at King of the Wild Frontier Rally in Tennessee in Mid October at Davey Crockett Birthplace State Park. Some crazy Escape owners will drive 900 or a thousand miles for a few days of rally fun. Maybe it's a form of escaping.
Iowa Dave
Old 08-13-2018, 10:09 PM   #5

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 Tow: 2024 Toyota Tundra
What about Eggshells on the Outer Banks? I haven't seen anything about it this year. Will it be held? Previously it was in early October.
Mike Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:11 PM   #6

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 Tow: 2024 Toyota Tundra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilye View Post
I was at Green Eggs & Ham last year with a bunch of Escapes. About all that was missing was a 13' & a 15'...

You should have hired me as a translator.
Mike Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:34 PM   #7

Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lewis View Post
What about Eggshells on the Outer Banks? I haven't seen anything about it this year. Will it be held? Previously it was in early October.
From the website:
“We're setting our sites on a 2019 rally, but deciding a date is as unpredictable as the Outer Banks weather. Get ready to go when the goin' gets stellar! An update for a potential rally will be made by Autumn 2018.”

Eggshells in The Outer Banks - Fiberglass Travel Trailer Rally
rubicon327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 05:39 AM   #8

Trailer: 2014 21' Escape
Hello All,
Anyone themselves, with loved ones or friends in the path of this hurricane please stay safe and hoping for the best.
One of our favorite camping places is Edisto Beach and this could be the 3rd hurricane in as many years to hit that area. The first one wiped out the beach campground luckily the last did not do as much damage so hoping this one does not as well.
I know Florence could cause serious issues in the Outer Banks so hoping mother nature calms down before she gets closer to land because always wanted to go there, we hope to attend the rally next year in October and hope the conversations aren't about what the area looked like before the storm.

Safe travels and well being to all,

Steve and Patty
stratos175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 05:51 AM   #9

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Yes, I'm on the boondockers forum and the word went out for those who can, to offer some help for those in the danger zone who are evacuating their rvs and need a temporary place to stay.