SOLD: Queen size memory foam pad - p/u in Seattle - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-22-2015, 06:30 PM   #1

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
SOLD: Queen size memory foam pad - p/u in Seattle

For sale:

Used for 3.5 weeks during a motor home rental trip from mid-April to mid-May. Trimmed down to fit the bed in that rig, which is appx 76" long and the bottom corners were rounded. Not a super neat, straight line job on trimming as I used scissors and it wasn't the easiest thing to do. 3" thick memory foam. Had a sheet over it the entire time. There is one dark spot on it but I don't remember getting it dirty and maybe it came that way; not sure on that.

Worked great on the trip, but I don't have any further use for it. I've got too much stuff in the attic to wad it up there in the hopes of using it at some point. It's heavy and I don't have a box big enough to wad/squish it in to for shipping. Therefore, you'll need to swing by our place in Seatac WA to pick it up.

Here's what I got from Amazon for appx 130 bucks (US $):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Take it off my hands for 40 bucks (US $). Cash is nice!

I don't have room to lay it out, so I just snapped a couple of quick and dirty photos of it rolled up and flung on top of other stuff. They'll at least give you an idea of what it looks like. (Yeah, I collect horse figurines.)

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
DSC02547.jpg   DSC02548.jpg  
Old 10-26-2015, 03:46 PM   #2

Trailer: 2011 19' Escape
Send a message via Skype™ to Abeltaine
We are interested. But is it shorter than our escape queen now? Not worried about the corner being rounded that doesn't need to be rounded. Also, where are you in Seattle? We will be in federal way through Wednesday. I'm on my phone and without a computer right now so email would be helpful. Abeltaine at gmail.com. Thanks!
Amy
Old 10-27-2015, 10:42 AM   #3

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Oh, I forgot all about this. It's long since sold. Sorry about that.