whether to add color graphics to escape - Page 4 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 06-19-2016, 06:01 PM   #31

Trailer: 2005 Aliner, 17B due in April/17
In case anyone is interested in two-colour graph is, Escape will do that (swirlies in one colour/Escape in another) for an extra $85, according to Sarah. I may be in the minority, but I like colour!! ��

blhvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 09:41 PM   #32

Trailer: 2016 19 classic "outta sight", jeep rubicon unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by blhvet View Post
In case anyone is interested in two-colour graph is, Escape will do that (swirlies in one colour/Escape in another) for an extra $85, according to Sarah. I may be in the minority, but I like colour!! ��
That is what we will get, swirles dark yellow, front window "escape" dark yellow, and the rest all black. As soon as ETI sends production pictures I will post those. Production just started.

Marry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 12:02 AM   #33

Trailer: 2005 Aliner, 17B due in April/17
What do you mean by "the rest all black", Marry? The belly band? I just picked my new Cherry Red Skrento and I'm thinking of going Vibrant Blue for the swirlies and Forest Green for "Escape". I'm hoping not too matchy-matchy, but 3 deep, vibrant colours. What do you think?
Brenda
blhvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 12:21 AM   #34

Trailer: 2016 19 classic "outta sight", jeep rubicon unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by blhvet View Post
What do you mean by "the rest all black", Marry? The belly band? I just picked my new Cherry Red Skrento and I'm thinking of going Vibrant Blue for the swirlies and Forest Green for "Escape". I'm hoping not too matchy-matchy, but 3 deep, vibrant colours. What do you think?
Brenda
Our belly band is going to be black, as well as all the "escape" they put on, except for the front window one what will be printed in dark yellow. (We deleted the "19" on the front window.) Also the name we choose for the trailer, which will be put under the back window, will be black.
I think the colors you picked will look awesome!!! That is the nice part: with ETI you are able to put your own "stamp" on YOUR trailer, representing who YOU are, what YOU love.
Marry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 06:43 PM   #35

Trailer: 2010 19'
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner View Post
Our trailer was ordered without any graphics. I sure hope they don't sneak any on the trailer; I'll double check that later on. We got a credit by not getting any graphics. Which was great as I spent about that much on graphics from this company:

Wall Decals | Custom Stickers | Vinyl Decals | Car Decals

Now to see how they look on The Trailer. I'm hoping we get our trailer earlier than the original due date as that way it might not be too cold to put them on. Fingers crossed!
We too have been considering some decals from this company. We just got our "ghost" (no graphics) Escape with black belly band, and want to add some color and uniqueness. Let us know how yours turns out!
BajaZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 08:01 PM   #36

Trailer: 2015 Esc 21. Formerly, Casita LD (16 & 17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marry View Post
That is the nice part: with ETI you are able to put your own "stamp" on YOUR trailer, representing who YOU are, what YOU love.
One of the cool things about a gathering of Escape trailers is they don't all look alike. I mean, of course, they do, but they don't. It's very nice.
Old 06-29-2016, 10:27 PM   #37

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaZephyr View Post
We too have been considering some decals from this company. We just got our "ghost" (no graphics) Escape with black belly band, and want to add some color and uniqueness. Let us know how yours turns out!
Yeah, well, you may have to tell ME how it goes! Our trailer is due at the end of the year and it'll probably be too cold to put them on at that point, so I'll have to wait quite some time before they go on. But, since you have your trailer now, you'll have perfect weather for slapping 'em on.