Bike Covers - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Problem Solving | Owners helping each other
Click Here to Login

Old 02-05-2017, 08:29 PM   #21

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21, 2017 Toyota Tundra 5.7L 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Skool View Post
If your worried about your trailer plate being visible: https://www.1upusa.com/product-plateholder.html

You can use it with the cover, however you have to put four small holes through the cover to attach the plate holder and it makes taking the cover completely off the rack rather tedious. On road trips if using the bikes at camp we tend to leave the cover attached and just leave it draped over the rack.

We even use the plate holder without the cover on our other vehicles. (Especially after having a Hefeweizen after a long snow ride on the fat bikes). Scott

Scott, Lori and a White Schnauzer named Fritz
I like bikes!
Thanks for this tip. I have the 1up carrier and didn't realize they sell a license plate holder.

At this time I carry my bikes uncovered behind our Casita. On our Escape, I will have ETI install a 4 pin plug by the rear hitch receiver for $75 Can, so I can install running and license plate lights on the bike carrier.