Verizon's new plans - Page 3 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Problem Solving | Owners helping each other
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 05-22-2015, 07:55 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Los Osos, California
Trailer: 2014 21 2013 Yukon
Posts: 2,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilye View Post
I'm paying $99.99 per month for 20GB, the $ they offered to Millenicom users when Verizon shut them down.
That's for data only for your hotspot....no voice right?
__________________

Rossue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 09:04 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
Vermilye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oswego, New York
Trailer: 2016 Tacoma Off Road, 2017 21
Posts: 2,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossue View Post
That's for data only for your hotspot....no voice right?
Yes. I have an AT&T iPhone (with "unlimited" data) for voice. In quotes, because they threaten to limit me to dial up speeds if I go over 3GB in a month.
__________________

__________________
Jon Vermilye My Travel Blog
Travel and Photo Web Page ... My Collection of RV Blogs 2016 Tacoma, 2017 21
Vermilye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 09:46 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
EDarby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Trailer: 2015 Escape 17B - 2009 Chevy Tahoe Hybrid
Posts: 552
What a score Jon !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilye View Post
I'm paying $99.99 per month for 20GB, the $ they offered to Millenicom users when Verizon shut them down.
__________________
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
C.S. Lewis
EDarby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 09:50 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
EDarby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Trailer: 2015 Escape 17B - 2009 Chevy Tahoe Hybrid
Posts: 552
Well,not quite the score I thought.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilye View Post
Yes. I have an AT&T iPhone (with "unlimited" data) for voice. In quotes, because they threaten to limit me to dial up speeds if I go over 3GB in a month.
__________________
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
C.S. Lewis
EDarby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 09:59 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Vermilye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oswego, New York
Trailer: 2016 Tacoma Off Road, 2017 21
Posts: 2,272
Just a reminder - most major cell companies offer 10% - 15% discounts for all kinds of organizations. Examples include veterans, many volunteer organizations (I got 15% for volunteering with the Red Cross), and many other companies. The discounts generally do not cover data only accounts, but are available for the voice portion of your service. All you need to do is ask at one of the corporate stores...
__________________
Jon Vermilye My Travel Blog
Travel and Photo Web Page ... My Collection of RV Blogs 2016 Tacoma, 2017 21
Vermilye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 12:05 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
EDarby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Trailer: 2015 Escape 17B - 2009 Chevy Tahoe Hybrid
Posts: 552
Great tip, Jon, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilye View Post
Just a reminder - most major cell companies offer 10% - 15% discounts for all kinds of organizations. Examples include veterans, many volunteer organizations (I got 15% for volunteering with the Red Cross), and many other companies. The discounts generally do not cover data only accounts, but are available for the voice portion of your service. All you need to do is ask at one of the corporate stores...
__________________

__________________
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
C.S. Lewis
EDarby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.