I did add thermal windows and extra insulation. I assumed it would also help with hot days too. I plan on going up and picking mine up but I will admit the thought is crossing my mind to have it delivered somewhere along my path..like Montana or Wyoming. BTW...I have gone overboard worryng about these options. I hope to sign off today. The exchange rate appears to be good now.
We are still looking at all of our delivery options. No way I can go pick it up, but delivery is so darned expensive. Are you getting the thermal windows and extra insulation? Although a lot of folks on the forum seem to indicate that is is a "must have" option, I just could not convince myself that for the price it was worth it down here...especially since we are not cold weather campers.
Great timing on this message. We just finalized our build sheet with Sarah at Escape this week. Now we sit back and wait. Our current build date is August 3rd, but I expect it will move up as Escape expands their production capacity. We have not actually seen a 17B, only a 19'. As far as I know, there are currently none anywhere near here. So now it looks like there will be two in close proximity . When is your build date? Let me know if I can answer any questions on our options