April 24-27, 2014: Spring NOG 2014 – Northern Oregon Gathering - Page 3 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Rallies, Get-togethers, Gatherings or Events
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-23-2014, 08:48 AM   #21
Site Team
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Portland, Oregon
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 6,828
Well, it is what it is. Bring rubber boots and an EZ-Up if you can and be grateful you're in a trailer instead of a tent! Actually 30% chance of rain is dang good this time of year. That means we have a 70% chance for dry weather. :

Safe travels everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Weather.jpg (26.9 KB, 0 views)
__________________

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:21 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
Jim Bennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 11,934
If you didn't go camping because of the weather, you would never go.
__________________

__________________
2017 Escape 5.0 TA
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:44 AM   #23
Site Team
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Portland, Oregon
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 6,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
If you didn't go camping because of the weather, you would never go.
No kidding! Especially here in the Pacific NorthWET. There's a reason we're GREEN
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 12:18 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Vermilye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oswego, New York
Trailer: 2016 Tacoma Off Road, 2017 21
Posts: 2,281
There are a bunch of us here, including a couple of 17's & a 21' as well as many other brands. Yes, it is wet! Been raining off & on all day, but it is suppose to improve.
__________________
Jon Vermilye My Travel Blog
Travel and Photo Web Page ... My Collection of RV Blogs 2016 Tacoma, 2017 21
Vermilye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:20 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
SpokanEscape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Spokane, Washington
Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0TA 2016 Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost
Posts: 421
We are leaving Deception Pass this morning after our first 3 nights in our 21! See you all at Champoeg this afternoon-Jan
__________________
Jan and Paul
"Le Bon Oeuf"
SpokanEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 02:22 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Vermilye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oswego, New York
Trailer: 2016 Tacoma Off Road, 2017 21
Posts: 2,281
There are 6 Escape 21's here as well as a 19', a couple of 17's, and a 13'. All we need is a 15' & a 5th wheel to complete the lineup.
__________________
Jon Vermilye My Travel Blog
Travel and Photo Web Page ... My Collection of RV Blogs 2016 Tacoma, 2017 21
Vermilye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:58 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
Mike Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Santa Rosa County, Florida
Trailer: 2014 Escape 21
Posts: 1,378
It's lonely here now that everyone's gone. Enjoyed meeting everyone.
And I finally cleaned my trailer.

Mike Lewis
Mike Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:17 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
paulw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Marysville, Washington
Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 & Chevy Silverado 5.3L EcoTec
Posts: 607
There was a 15 in A47... Just needed a 5.0 - Donna D did have her new 5.0TA tug tho'
paulw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:51 PM   #29
Commercial Member
 
tractors1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 - "Felicity"
Posts: 2,326
We enjoyed meeting Escape zealots and have settled on a 21 with particular thanks to Dave & Kathie, who also upsized from a Casita as we are doing. Will be trying to get lined up for a November delivery date as soon at 8AM Monday morning!
__________________
Charlie Y

Need custom storage to your design? Don't drill holes!
www.RVWidgetWorks.com
tractors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:37 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
TAfraser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Auburn, Washington
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 #3
Posts: 378
Good choice Charlie, and a very good decision. Good luck getting your date! It was nice meeting you and all the other Fiberglassers this weekend. Looking forward to seeing many of you at Maryhill. I'll try very hard to bring someone with me this time. Remember, what happens at Champoeg, stays at Champoeg!
Tom
__________________

TAfraser is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.