BC FIBERGLASS EGG RALLY June 2024 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-14-2024, 08:44 PM   #1

Trailer: 2018 Escape 5.0 "Bubbles"
BC FIBERGLASS EGG RALLY June 2024

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BC-Gl...&tab=page_info

Our dates have been confirmed for our 2024 BC Glass Eggs Fiberglass Trailer Rallies at Camp Hope! The 1st rally will be June 20th - 23rd, 2024 and the 2nd "Unrally", which is an informal rally will be September 12th - 15th, 2024. I wanted to get the word out ASAP and there will be more announcements to follow. Looking forward to seeing you all there!
grantpallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 09:51 PM   #2

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
See you there…had a great time last year!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8429.jpg   IMG_8430.jpg  

https://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f8...ape-12918.html
Eggscape is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 10:48 AM   #3

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21C, 2018 Ford F150
I added the dates to the Rally Map. Any corrections, let me know.
Old 01-15-2024, 12:23 PM   #4

Perfect…thanks!

Old 01-15-2024, 12:44 PM   #5

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
I got your invite message, Grant. I have put it in the consider what the heck we are doing next summer file. I sure did have fun in 2009 when this rally was my very first Escape outing in Ft Langley. It did take a bit to help Reace and an employee to finish of my new trailer earlier that day.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 08:38 PM   #6

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
Looks interesting. Do you know when they will be accepting reservations please? Right now I show "0 Available" when I look at the Camp Hope site for those dates.

Thanks, Doug
Doug & Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 11:29 AM   #7

This is a huge facility with plenty of room for everyone. If you just let the organizer know you are coming a head of time that will be fine. I have never made a reservation with the camp ground.
As you can see in the photos you camp on the grass and the area is surrounded by large trees. There are some 15 amp hookups and sewer. The washroom is very large. We have this whole area just for our event.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8437.jpg   IMG_8438.jpg   IMG_8442.jpg   IMG_8441.jpg   IMG_8440.jpg  

IMG_8439.jpg  

Old 01-16-2024, 01:46 PM   #8

Bc Glass Eggs Rally 2024 update.

Save the dates!
According to my countdown there are 157 days until the 2024 BC Glass Eggs Fiberglass Trailer Rally!!

This year the June rally will run from Thursday, June 20th – Sunday, June 23rd, 2024. To be held at Camp Hope, 61855 Lougheed Hwy, Hope, BC (J Hill – map attached)

The September “unrally” will be held Thursday, September 12th – Sunday, September 15th, 2024 at the same location.

We are a family friendly group who love our trailers. However, if you have family or friends that would like to camp with you, they are welcome to join us. We only ask that they park their trailer around the outside and leave the inside for the fiberglass trailers. The more the merrier!
I have created an event on Facebook, so for those of you who use Facebook you can follow along with us there.
Here is the link to our big event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1046...3?ref=newsfeed

Some fun activities we are hoping to incorporate into the weekend are: music, a theme night, Bocce Ball, potluck and/or appie night and we can’t forget the Adventures of the Ugly Little Lamp! It’s always a super fun weekend and if you have any ideas or suggestions for this year’s rally, we can’t promise we’ll use them, but all ideas are welcomed. Volunteers for activities are also always appreciated!

Watch your inbox or facebook for more details over the next few months and we hope to see you there!

Faith Vachon
vachon@shaw.ca
Old 01-19-2024, 03:45 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug & Betty View Post
Looks interesting. Do you know when they will be accepting reservations please? Right now I show "0 Available" when I look at the Camp Hope site for those dates.

Thanks, Doug
Go to our Facebook page and click going, alternetly private message me and I will make sure you are on our list. You pay at the lodge when you get there then pick out a site. Register on site and pay a $5 rally fee. You can also donate to our give away if you like.
Old 04-13-2024, 06:36 PM   #10

Updated post for BC FIBERGLASS EGGS

Check out the Facebook page

https://facebook.com/events/s/bc-gla...6192436456983/

Camp Hope – 2024 BC Glass Eggs Trailer Rally

June 20nd- 23rd , 2024
The countdown is on! Only 68 days until the Camp Hope Rally!

If you are on Facebook and already saw our recent post, you can disregard this, but for those of you who are not on facebook there are a couple of announcements. This is the link to our Event Page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/1046...tab=discussion

We are going to have a Theme Night for the Potluck Dinner on Saturday night. The theme is “Cowboy Rodeo”, and there will be prizes for the best costume! We can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with, and it should make for some fun photos.

For the music portion of the evening, Andrew would like some music suggestions, so everyone that brings their instrument(s) can practice before hand. Music night was my favourite part of last years rally! Send me an email or post on the facebook page any song suggestions you have. Some cowboy themed songs would be fun!

Other things to note: Volunteers to help with the Bocce Tournament would be appreciated.
We will be posting another update closer to the event, of any revisions or changes to the rally schedule.

Thank you!
Grant and Marina ��

Still lots of room left!

If you would like to be put on our list please send us a email vochon@shaw.ca