SOLD: 2016, 19' Escape VIN#215 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 12-22-2016, 12:32 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Chilliwack, British Columbia
Trailer: Escape Queen
Posts: 247
SOLD: 2016, 19' Escape VIN#215

2016, 19 Escape (VIN#215) Price $32,015cdn**

This trailer was completed on November 2016.This trailer is available for immediate possession and was manufactured with the following options:
2 - Way Hot Water Tank
Oven with 3 Burner Cooktop (Includes Drawer under Wardrobe & Bi-Fold Stove cover)
6.7cuft Fridge
Dual 6V Batteries (232 amp hrs)
Inverter 1500W Includes 1 outlet
Additional OPENING Window over sink
Additional Opening Window in Bathroom
Extra Insulation & Thermal Windows (Not all windows available in Thermal)
Additional Set LED Brake Lights (Vertical)
Air Conditioner with Digital Thermostat (11,000 BTU) Dometic
Pre-Wire Solar
TV Ready with 120V Outlet
Cot Ready
Exterior shower added to interior shower pkg
Storage Box (Front of Trailer)

**Please note price does not include GST or PST. US customers are exempt from all Canadian taxes however must pay their state tax.

If you are interested in this unit please contact Escape Trailer Industries for further information.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4334.JPG (135.1 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4339.JPG (95.3 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4341.JPG (130.2 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4337a.jpg (253.2 KB, 98 views)
__________________

Tammy and Escape Office is offline  
Old 12-22-2016, 12:35 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Chilliwack, British Columbia
Trailer: Escape Queen
Posts: 247
Hello Moderators,

Can you please rotate my photos so they are right side up? ...I don't know why but somewhere between loading and posting they rotate.

I think they just like to see if we are paying attention.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
__________________

Tammy and Escape Office is offline  
Old 12-22-2016, 12:40 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Marry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Ponoka, Alberta
Trailer: 2016 19 classic "outta sight", jeep rubicon unlimited
Posts: 1,549
Merry Christmas Tammy and Reace!!
Someone will be very lucky getting this beauty for Christmas!
__________________
"never lose hope, never lose faith"
Marry is offline  
Old 12-22-2016, 01:26 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Chilliwack, British Columbia
Trailer: Escape Queen
Posts: 247
This trailer now has a HOLD on it until December 27, 2016 until 12pm PST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy and Escape Office View Post
2016, 19 Escape (VIN#215) Price $32,015cdn**

This trailer was completed on November 2016.This trailer is available for immediate possession and was manufactured with the following options:
2 - Way Hot Water Tank
Oven with 3 Burner Cooktop (Includes Drawer under Wardrobe & Bi-Fold Stove cover)
6.7cuft Fridge
Dual 6V Batteries (232 amp hrs)
Inverter 1500W Includes 1 outlet
Additional OPENING Window over sink
Additional Opening Window in Bathroom
Extra Insulation & Thermal Windows (Not all windows available in Thermal)
Additional Set LED Brake Lights (Vertical)
Air Conditioner with Digital Thermostat (11,000 BTU) Dometic
Pre-Wire Solar
TV Ready with 120V Outlet
Cot Ready
Exterior shower added to interior shower pkg
Storage Box (Front of Trailer)

**Please note price does not include GST or PST. US customers are exempt from all Canadian taxes however must pay their state tax.

If you are interested in this unit please contact Escape Trailer Industries for further information.
Tammy and Escape Office is offline  
Old 12-22-2016, 01:31 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
sturski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Jamestown, Colorado
Trailer: 2015 Escape 19
Posts: 222
54 minutes, is that a new record?
sturski is offline  
Old 12-22-2016, 01:48 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Mike & Donna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Porter (Houston), Texas
Trailer: 2017 Escape 19 aka "Bon Temps"
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy and Escape Office View Post
This trailer now has a HOLD on it until December 27, 2016 until 12pm PST.
Santa is coming early for someone. Congrats and Merry Christmas to whoever the lucky buyer is.
Mike & Donna is offline  
Old 12-22-2016, 01:51 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
fudge_brownie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Janesville, WI, Wisconsin
Trailer: Escape 19 (sold) Escape 21 2014
Posts: 1,329
The question is? Did they buy it before or after the photos were rotated?
__________________
Paul and Janet Braun
2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 now 2012 Toyota Sequoia V8
Escape 19' 2010 now 2014 Escape 21'
fudge_brownie is offline  
Old 12-22-2016, 02:09 PM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Trailer: 2017 19
Posts: 52
Someone is going to be happy!
dan55 is offline  
Old 12-22-2016, 02:14 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Seattle, Washington
Trailer: 2018 Escape 21
Posts: 56
Posting to subscribe in case buyer backs out. I need to spend more time here.
sailor231 is offline  
Old 12-22-2016, 03:34 PM   #10
Site Team
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Portland, Oregon
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 7,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor231 View Post
Posting to subscribe in case buyer backs out. I need to spend more time here.
This doesn't work like Facebook. You need to actually Subscribe to the Thread through the Thread Tools.
Attached Images
File Type: png Subscribe.png (69.7 KB, 15 views)
__________________

__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward
2014 Escape 5.0TA
Donna D. is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Escape Trailer Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.