2015 Escape Build Sheet - Advice? - Page 15 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Shopping Escape
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 07-26-2014, 11:25 AM   #141
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Los Osos, California
Trailer: 2014 21 2013 Yukon
Posts: 2,422
Does anyone know the kitchen sink bowl inside width & length for the white sink in the 21? Looking for an alternative after noting Donna's comment about dinky sinks.
__________________

Rossue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 06:18 PM   #142
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Trailer: 2015 5.0 TA, 2014- RAM HEMI 8 spd
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
You obviously haven't seen (in person) the prep sink and faucet I had put in Ten Forward. I loved (still own) my 16' Scamp... but HATED that tiny little bar sink that allowed water to splash everywhere when doing the dishes. What ETI allowed me to do solved THAT problem. YMMV
Hi Donna, do you have the model # of you sink or the dimensions? I would like to up size mine.Thanks,
__________________

Scuba55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 06:26 PM   #143
Site Team
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Portland, Oregon
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba55 View Post
Hi Donna, do you have the model # of you sink or the dimensions? I would like to up size mine.Thanks,
I bought it at Lowes and took it with me when I went to ETI in April Franke USA FrankeUSA 20-Gauge Single-Basin Drop-in or Undermount Stainless Steel Bar Sink Don't forget you also need the sink strainer (I don't know if this is the right strainer or not, someone at the store helped me, but the price is about right for what I bought).
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward
2014 Escape 5.0TA
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:43 PM   #144
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Trailer: 2015 5.0 TA, 2014- RAM HEMI 8 spd
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
I bought it at Lowes and took it with me when I went to ETI in April Franke USA FrankeUSA 20-Gauge Single-Basin Drop-in or Undermount Stainless Steel Bar Sink Don't forget you also need the sink strainer (I don't know if this is the right strainer or not, someone at the store helped me, but the price is about right for what I bought).
Donna, I saw yours at Bandon, really liked it. Thanks!!
Scuba55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:58 PM   #145
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Trailer: 2014 Escape 19' and 2016 GMC Yukon SLT SUV.
Posts: 242
Send a message via AIM to Tonny LR
rbryan4,
We had these options when we built our 19':
EZ Lube Axles ($50 per axle)
Ez winterizing "T" valve with 30" hose $15
LED indicator light switch for water heater $15
Extra panelling for future modification (48" x 12") N/C
Additional switch for ceiling light

Tonny LR
Tonny LR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 06:29 PM   #146
Senior Member
 
rbryan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2015 F150 Ecoboost
Posts: 7,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonny LR View Post
rbryan4,
We had these options when we built our 19':
EZ Lube Axles ($50 per axle)
Ez winterizing "T" valve with 30" hose $15
LED indicator light switch for water heater $15
Extra panelling for future modification (48" x 12") N/C
Additional switch for ceiling light

Tonny LR
May get the ez lube axle.
No real "winterizing" in San Antonio. Doesn't freeze here - except once every few years for one night or so. Friends who own trailers here don't bother to winterize.
May get the hot water switch with the light.
Don't need extra panel.
One switch for the ceiling light is fine in a 17.

Thanks!
__________________
"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy an RV. And that is pretty close."
rbryan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:46 PM   #147
Senior Member
 
Sandra L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Antelope, California
Trailer: 2009 17B "Suite Escape" pulled by a 2005 Toyota Sienna
Posts: 1,513
I would recommend a GFI outlet underneath the counter top and in front of the cook top. It comes in handy for me: to plug in a coffee pot, an electric fry pan, hairdryer and nightlight. (Not all at once of course.)
__________________
Peace and Sunshine
Sandra L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:18 AM   #148
Senior Member
 
rbryan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2015 F150 Ecoboost
Posts: 7,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra L View Post
I would recommend a GFI outlet underneath the counter top and in front of the cook top. It comes in handy for me: to plug in a coffee pot, an electric fry pan, hairdryer and nightlight. (Not all at once of course.)
Thank you for the tip. One regular 120v under the flip up counter is on the sheet. The "standard" build includes 3 120v outlets, but doesn't say where they are located. I will add a GFCI outlet to the front of the countertop.
__________________
"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy an RV. And that is pretty close."
rbryan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:04 AM   #149
Site Team
 
cpaharley2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: York, Pennsylvania
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape 19' PRAIRIE SCHOONER pulled by 2014 Ram Hemi/8sp
Posts: 13,691
I believe in the 17 Escape you have one 120v located at rear dinette by the floor rear and one on the end of short cabinet by the door front, and the one at the kitchen end.
__________________
Jim
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why………..Mark Twain
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:07 AM   #150
Commercial Member
 
tractors1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 - "Felicity"
Posts: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryan4 View Post
Thank you for the tip. One regular 120v under the flip up counter is on the sheet. The "standard" build includes 3 120v outlets, but doesn't say where they are located. I will add a GFCI outlet to the front of the countertop.
Ask Kim to send you the standard floor layout drawing that shows the default locations of electrical outlets, then mark it up and email or fax it back to show locations, particularly if you add exterior outlets of either kind.
__________________

__________________
Charlie Y

Need custom storage to your design? Don't drill holes!
www.RVWidgetWorks.com
tractors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
build sheet, options

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.