ONE WEEK - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #21

Trailer: 2012 Escape "Classic" 5.0 SA
Re: ONE WEEK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ
You might want to give the emergency number a call. I can't remember the gentleman's name but they had another guy there in the shop when they were down in Oregon a month ago. He was most helpful to me....answered most of my questions and called me back with the answers that he didn't have (just like he said he would!).

Talk to Dave or Paul at the Escape factory. Paul is the shop foreman and knows all about the trailers in terms of the build and Dave takes care of the customer service and gives you the lowdown on your trailer when you take delivery.

Barry

2012 Escape "Classic" 5.0 SA / 2017 F150, 2.7 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercab
Former trailers: 2005 Escape 17B / 1972 Boler 13'
barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #22

Trailer: 21 ft November 17th

Tammy and Reace were away,everything was handled by Dave during the delivery, everything went very well, they put our solar panel and charge controller in while we did the orientation. I am soooo happy with how it tows, can very comfortably go 60-65 mph down the highway in overdrive and hardly know the trailer is there. the bed with 3 inch memory foam topper is amazing.We are in bothel by seattle and heading to kalispell, waterton, banff and then home next week end. Good luck Gabi and Wolf on manday.
dave macrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #23

Trailer: 2012 Escape 15 A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac
Tammy and Reace were away,everything was handled by Dave during the delivery, everything went very well, they put our solar panel and charge controller in while we did the orientation. I am soooo happy with how it tows, can very comfortably go 60-65 mph down the highway in overdrive and hardly know the trailer is there. the bed with 3 inch memory foam topper is amazing.We are in bothel by seattle and heading to kalispell, waterton, banff and then home next week end. Good luck Gabi and Wolf on manday.
Thank you ! Nice to hear all went so well for you , you must all be just thrilled . That is a great trip to start out with . We need to be in Kelowna for a couple of days then at Halcyon Hot Springs for a couple of days , and we are actually waiting for some news that will allow us one extra day .....So if we don't need to be back in Calgary Friday we would spend that in Banff ( assuming there is a spot on Tunnel Mountain - but there a a gizillion there ) . Be nice to see another " Escape " . Wish you heaps of FUN !
Old 08-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #24

Trailer: 21 ft November 17th

we will be in tunnel mountain on friday night, and we have reservations. would be awesome to catch up with you. good luck on monday. Tammy and Reace are supposed to be back for monday. We ran into a couple from north Van at costco in Burlington on friday afternoon with their 2004 17 ft, was pretty cool.
dave macrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:46 AM   #25
JCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac
Glad it all worked well for you. I had the faith that it was going the way it was supposed to and that you were just busy enjoying it.

Thanks for sharing your adventure and excitement with us.