wow. so up to 57 posts on a missing dab of caulk. wow.
so instead of buying a whole tube of Proflex I used Lexel. While I was at it I did all the screws and the lip of the refer vent. I will get some Proflex and go over the whole trailer when we return to PNW.
Just to add to the thread here are the issues that have come up with our trailer in living aboard for 6 months straight:
1. broke off key in the deadbolt. will replace entire system on return to PNW. PITA but thankfully we were in town and called a locksmith who tried to get it out then eventually drilled it out.
2. tank monitors are a POS. good accuracy is around 10% of the time.
3. rear window street side should have a gutter over it. Leaked all over the bed when we have it open in rain.
4. Huge holes where the plumbing runs through the wall to exterior shower. Patched with gutter repair tape.
5. Typical light around the door. hard to fit, I'm sure.
6. Mold/ discoloration on sealant around sink. nothing cleans it off!
7. missing caulk dab on roof vent (original post)
We have put around 15,000 miles on her and have loved every minute. I am on my first RV so don't have any comparison with other brands BUT we did spend some serious time shopping before and we are VERY happy with our Escape! To think that we actually were looking at R-pods! WOW!