Pleased with Young Farts RV Parts - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Product Reviews
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-26-2023, 08:09 AM   #1

Trailer: 2015 5.0TA, Toyota Tundra CrewMax
Pleased with Young Farts RV Parts

Some parts of our 2015 5.0TA need attention after our recent trip. Although we cover the trailer every winter and it was covered year-round for 3 pandemic years, the range vent and the escape hatch cover over the bed are both seriously yellowed. One of the little lock arms on the range vent was brittle and broke when we operated it on this trip so I suspect both the vent and the cover are brittle too.
The door holder is also showing its age so I decided to replace it as well and keep the old one as a spare.

So after searching the forum here for what others have used I started searching for Canadian suppliers and came up with one that had all the parts I needed: https://youngfartsrvparts.ca/. They are based in Vegreville, AB.

Their prices are competitive and in most cases either better than Steve Bezos or they had the parts that I could not locate on Amazon, either .ca or .com. I may have paid a premium for the Lippert name for the door holder but it looked stronger than the OEM and I didn't like the look of the stainless steel ones.

At least currently, shipping is free over $100. The cart wanted to charge me for shipping so I called them and was told the fee would be refunded and it was, immediately upon checkout.

By the next day all my items had been shipped. I was informed the products would ship from different locations across the country so I would receive two deliveries. Both arrived within 3 days of being shipped.

The range vent arrived scuffed and I was given a choice of discount or replacement. My choice of replacement was honoured immediately, w/o discussion and another order was placed by them on my behalf. I received an email order confirmation within minutes of asking for a replacement.

Communication was what you'd expect: immediate emails for order confirmation , in my case of shipping refund, confirmation of shipping, out for delivery, delivery confirmation, etc.

I really don't expect any better service from an online retailer than I received from Young Farts RV Parts and I highly recommend them as a choice for Canadian customers. They do ship to the USA but there may be shipping fees and other charges.
Old 08-26-2023, 11:29 AM   #2

Trailer: 5.0 TA #9
Thank you for sharing.
Good to know that there is a Canadian Supplier.
sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote