5.0TA owner to be - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-01-2020, 01:46 PM   #1

Trailer: 2020 5.0TA
5.0TA owner to be

Hi All,
Just quick intro. Excited to announce we put down our deposit last week and are now working on our build sheet for the fifth wheel. We’re first-time TT owners (having tented previously) and looking forward to new adventures. I’m retired and my hubby will soon be joining me. Covid isolation restrictions delayed our decision, but we decided to move forward and have trailer delivered to CT. We did have an opportunity to visit an owner a couple of hours from home in February prior to restrictions. Have made a number of inquiries on the FB group. It is truly wonderful all the help, suggestions,recommendations available thru the forum, FB and ETI. Very inspiring for these newbies and suggestions welcomed. Anyhow, can’t wait to bring this baby home!
Wanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 01:54 PM   #2

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Welcome Wanda, to our little Escape world. We are here to help/guide you spend your money so if you have any build sheet questions, fire away. Also depending on completion, there is a rally in September in Niagara Falls, Canada, right across from Buffalo, NY. Maybe a chance to meet fellow Escapees and show off your new one.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:38 AM   #3

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2016 Ram Eco Diesel 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanda View Post
Hi All,
Just quick intro. Excited to announce we put down our deposit last week and are now working on our build sheet for the fifth wheel. We’re first-time TT owners (having tented previously) and looking forward to new adventures. I’m retired and my hubby will soon be joining me. Covid isolation restrictions delayed our decision, but we decided to move forward and have trailer delivered to CT. We did have an opportunity to visit an owner a couple of hours from home in February prior to restrictions. Have made a number of inquiries on the FB group. It is truly wonderful all the help, suggestions,recommendations available thru the forum, FB and ETI. Very inspiring for these newbies and suggestions welcomed. Anyhow, can’t wait to bring this baby home!
Hi: Wanda... Welcome. Get ready to be the talk of every campground you stay in... not to mention fuel stops, WalMarts, etc!!! Sometimes you'd think you're towing a UFO... Unidentified fiberglass object. Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 07:49 AM   #4

Looks like our completion will be too late to attend this rally but there’s always next year. We were hesitant pulling trigger with all covid uncertainty but then finally said “what the heck“
Old 06-04-2020, 07:55 AM   #5

Cannot wait! Love the UFO
Old 06-08-2020, 10:54 AM   #6

Trailer: 2020 Escape 5.0TA "Zen"
Quote:
Originally Posted by escape artist View Post
Hi: Wanda... Welcome. Get ready to be the talk of every campground you stay in... not to mention fuel stops, WalMarts, etc!!! Sometimes you'd think you're towing a UFO... Unidentified fiberglass object. Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie

I have to admit, the few times I have had my 5.0TA out, I do get comments from other RV owners. They seem to love the design. So do I.

Welcome. I picked mine up last month. The hardest part is waiting. I find myself developing a deep love for this trailer. Next trip is in just a few days! I am happy to answer any questions you may have on the build sheet. I bought every option they offer but the full length closet when you walk in and the radio. I love having two solar panels.
UncleTim is offline   Reply With Quote