2022 pricing statement removed - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Shopping Escape
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-01-2021, 07:14 AM   #1

Trailer: 2019 E19
2022 pricing statement removed

Anybody else notice that the preliminary 2022 pricing statement that Karl made in the posted 5/14 has been edited out? In case you didn't see it Karl had stated that after running the numbers it looked like a pricing increase of around 5% was probably going to occur for 2022. He also said it wasn't set in stone, but I have to wonder why remove it after so many people watched it?

Interesting...

In case you didn't think that it was in this video, it was talked about in the following thread post #97.

I guess the suspense will be over soon and all of us 2022 build date customers will know in the next few weeks what we'll be paying.

In case you're wondering why I was looking for that preliminary pricing statement. I was talking with a forum member via PM about build sheets and pricing and I was going to link to the video containing the pricing statement, but I then couldn't find the statement. I watched 3 different videos looking for it then searched the forums to find members talking about it which identified which video it was in.
Chamberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 11:33 AM   #2

Trailer: 2012 E19
Since the exchange rate has fluctuated in recent months with the US $ losing headway against the CAD $, I wouldn't be surprised if the US prices jump more than 5%. Don't know if that has anything to do with what you observed, but maybe.
Old 07-01-2021, 12:59 PM   #3

Trailer: 2022 21NE
I remember the 5% increase stated in the video also. I remember watching with my wife and discussing. I cant find it now either in multiple videos.

Kind of starting to scratch my head and feel a little disgusted with Escape lately. This is the opposite of the kind of behavior a customer centric company wants to be showing. Would much rather pay a little more to a trustworthy company than still end up paying more to a company trying to hide or play games with us.

Waiting to see what they do about the 21NE 13.2gal black tank also. It's been changed back to 22gal on the website in both areas on the website (21NE base features and options and also the comparison chart pdf download).

Going to continue giving them the benefit of the doubt and will see what happens with both of these issues. They're better than this I hope.
MichaelS78 is offline   Reply With Quote