when do you usually start receiving photos of your new build? - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Shopping Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 05-16-2022, 08:59 PM   #1

Trailer: 5.0 escape
when do you usually start receiving photos of your new build?

I thought we had the answer to this question in an email from ETI but can't seem to find it. When does ETI start to send you photos of your new build? One month after the build is started? Three months before it is completed? Maybe I am mistaken and there is not a stock answer. Thank you!
tedtucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 09:40 PM   #2

Trailer: 2022 21C + 2021 F-150 PowerBoost 4x4
We received our first photos about a month out from our scheduled completion date. Our target completion date was May 13th (missed by a couple weeks), and we started getting our production photos on April 18th.

We got a little antsy beforehand because I could swear I saw that people had been getting them two months out. I think Escape is ramping up production such that trailers are going in and out of the “line” much faster.

Either way, it’s the coolest thing to see those photos when they come in (and also a little surprising for us since we saw a bathroom window and rear DS hatch we didn’t order, as well as amber lenses on exterior lights). We’re glad this customer benefit that’s pretty unique to Escape didn’t drop when ownership changed.

Good luck with your build!
YakRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 08:47 AM   #3

Trailer: 2022 Escape 21C
Agreed. 3-4 weeks out as that’s about how long it takes to build the trailer if all parts are available…once it’s out of the mold and on the frame. We received some each day for about a week and then they must have moved on. I’ve heard some folks receive photos when it’s nearly ready or fully ready for pickup but we didn’t get any of those. It is quite exciting to get the first batch.
JeffinBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 03:21 PM   #4

Trailer: 2021 21NE
We asked for a walk thru video, after completion and before delivery, in addition to the pictures. Dustin walked through and pointed out all of the options we chose. It was very comforting to see they were all there since we had ours delivered and didn't go there to pick up. :-)
kathytony1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 05:23 PM   #5

Trailer: 2013 Esc19/'14 Silvrado
I always thought they start sending build pictures a few days after the the build has been well under way and there's something to show.
Old 06-06-2022, 11:10 AM   #6

Trailer: 2022 Escape 21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyronL View Post
I always thought they start sending build pictures a few days after the the build has been well under way and there's something to show.

That was my experience. I received an email on May 20th that our trailer had entered production, and received the first pictures 10 days later. The first pics showed the flooring installed, and some work on the shower carpentry: https://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f...ngs-23089.html
hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 02:37 PM   #7

Trailer: 2022 E19
We received email on May 30 advising that our 19 had entered production and received first photos today. 7 days.
Fender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 09:33 AM   #8

Trailer: 2022 5.0TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedtucci View Post
I thought we had the answer to this question in an email from ETI but can't seem to find it. When does ETI start to send you photos of your new build? One month after the build is started? Three months before it is completed? Maybe I am mistaken and there is not a stock answer. Thank you!
We too are anxiously awaiting notification and pics of our build, as we have a mid July completion date. My understanding is that the bumper pull trailers are built on a separate line than the 5th wheels so I wonder if the timeline is the same for both? We have a 5.0TA ordered and would like to hear which of the two your experience was with.
George n Mary is offline   Reply With Quote