5.0 TA Wanted - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-01-2021, 09:57 AM   #1

Trailer: 2022 5.0TA
5.0 TA Wanted

My wife and I are very interested in acquiring am Escape fifth wheel RV as so many others here are. We are located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula with cash in hand to make a purchase. Also being retired we can travel with very little notice. We are not RV less as we have a Scamp fifth wheel which meets our needs but having the larger Escape will be so much nicer. We have put a down payment on a new Escape we would still like to find one sooner than the projected completion date 2022 to 2023.
George n Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 07:09 PM   #2

Trailer: 2007 escape 5.0
My wife and I are considering selling out 2007 escape 5.0 This is not a dual axle. We have had it for about 7 years and enjoyed it immensely. It is in good working condition, having been stored in my barn when not in use. I always pack the bearings every 3 years, although they never needed it, I just feel it is safer. It is very nimble and easy to pull, I use a Toyota Tacoma V6/auto and never have had any issues with power or swaying with this setup. We will not be using it much in the next year or two and would consider selling it. If this is of interest let me know and I will include my phone number so we can have a quick chat. Thanks dan
Eddie_Escaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 06:26 AM   #3

Thank you Eddie Escaper for the offer and for our PM, texting exchange. I wish that your single axel would have worked for us but I think that we need to find a two axel unit. Thank you again for reaching out to us.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:06 AM   #4

Good catching up with you George. Maybe we will see you on the road some day! Good luck.
Old 05-23-2021, 12:22 PM   #5

sutterha?

just got an email saying you were inquiring about our 5.0 (Single axle) and are in WA state. Please reply back and I will try to call you.
Old 05-23-2021, 12:34 PM   #6

Trailer: none
Hi! Yes, I have been interested in buying a 5.0 Escape, but haven't had the chance to look at one in Chilliwack because of the borders being closed. I like the single axle model. I'm a RN from Seattle area and I'm thinking of hitting the road to travel nurse throughout the U.S., and pulling a trailer. The Escape is light and would be easy for me to drive with my Silverado 2500 Diesel long bed. It would be great to see yours, if you are still thinking of selling it. Thank you! Heather S. I tried to PM you, but since I'm a new member the forum would not allow it. Here is my email: sutterha@hotmail.com
sutterha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 08:29 PM   #7

Heather,
I just emailed you.
cheers
dan
Old 06-02-2021, 04:13 PM   #8

I hope things work out well for the two of you! Mean while we are still actively looking for an Escape 5.0 TA.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:02 PM   #9

Still looking!!!!