Looking for Escape 19 or Escape 21NE in Midwest - Escape Trailer Owners Community
RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Escape RVs Wanted
Click Here to Login

Old 10-31-2020, 11:08 PM   #1

Trailer: None
Looking for Escape 19 or Escape 21NE in Midwest

Hello,

We're interested in buying an Escape 19 or 21 NE. We live in Madison, WI but I'm willing to drive to pick up as far as Colorado, the Gulf Coast or the East Coast. Just let me know. Prefer a newer model or one in good condition for its age. Thanks.

Mark & Kim

Mark1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 06:44 AM   #2

Trailer: Escape 19
I don't have one to sell, but you are going about this the CORRECT way. When I was shopping I responded to EVERY ad asking (with my tongue planted firmly in my cheek) if they'd deliver to Georgia. Got a PM from someone that wanted to sell, but didn't want to deal with finding a buyer. My 19 was NEVER listed on the marketplace.

Richard in Georgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 01:28 PM   #3

Have Funds Will Travel

Thanks! If anyone has a lead contact me at Six oh eight four six nine one four eight seven. We are really hoping to buy before March 1, 2021. We would love to hear from you. I do have a allergic reaction to cigarette smoke. If you had pets in your unit that is no problem. I will travel to you. We funds in a brokerage account and can arrange for quick payment.
Old 11-10-2020, 12:56 PM   #4

Have Funds Will Travel

Still hoping. Someone was nice enough to send me a tip on a used Escape, but unfortunately the model name was Escape, not the same Escape we are all looking for here. If you have a 19 or 21 NE we would love to hear from you.
Old 11-20-2020, 03:56 PM   #5

Will PickUp Anywhere in North America

Hello - still here, still hoping. Expanding pickup zone to North America. The only offer we've had to date was a SCAM attempt - be careful out there folks!