Wanted escape 17b in BC or AB canada - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Escape RVs Wanted
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-20-2020, 05:38 PM   #1

Trailer: 2007 17b
Wanted escape 17b in BC or AB canada

We live in BC and have been looking for a good used escape 17b
vicki ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 05:49 PM   #2

Trailer: 2007 Escape 17B (sold); Currently 2013 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicki ann View Post
We live in BC and have been looking for a good used escape 17b
What year(s) and options are you looking for?
lorrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 05:53 PM   #3

Looking for outdoor shower, bike rack ready, solar power hook ups, extra insulation not too concerned about year if its in good shape and these options are flexible
Old 09-20-2020, 05:56 PM   #4

Might you know of one?
Old 09-20-2020, 09:34 PM   #5

Quote:
Might you know of one?
We have a 2007 17B and upgraded to a 19 this spring as we were going on longer off-season trips and wanted a queen bed and oven. I love our cosy 17B and would be just as happy to keep it as our "back up" or "to be borrowed by the kids" trailer but hubby wants otherwise. We had every intention of selling the 17B right away but my Dad got sick, then passed and our plans got put aside.

I haven't had the time or energy to put into the listing of it and the back and forth negotiating that comes with that. As our life is in a bit of a flummox right now, I was thinking that we would just deal with it in the spring, unless I saw that someone close by was looking.

It has bike racks, gaucho bunks, outside shower, exterior hatches, weight distribution system, a 12 volt exterior plug-in, and is lighter weight than today's current model so can be towed with a vehicle with a 3500lb rating. Towed behind our 2008 Sienna beautifully. It does not have solar built in but we use a portable gopower 80W solar panel with an adaptor that fits where the 7 pin goes and have been very happy with that system. The interior has been very well cared for. There are some cosmetic things like a chip in the stove enamel, but overall pretty good. The awning is showing signs of wear, but still fully functional.

A few years ago we had the factory upgrade all the lights to LED, install a toilet shut off valve, put in the sliding screen door system, add an "on" light for the hot water button, and wire in a 12V plug-in on the dinette side.

We would be asking around $20,000 canadian. The sale would not be able to be completed until approx. mid-October as it is in my husband's name as well and he is away helping settle my Dad's estate.
Old 09-21-2020, 08:38 AM   #6

First of all, please, accept our sincerest condolences on your father passing away. That tough.
If you could email me pics and where you are to stromvicki@icloud.com that would be great as we are very interested. Thanks for getting back to us with all the details.
Once again sorry about your Dad.
Old 09-21-2020, 02:53 PM   #7

Quote:
First of all, please, accept our sincerest condolences on your father passing away. That tough.
If you could email me pics and where you are to stromvicki@icloud.com that would be great as we are very interested. Thanks for getting back to us with all the details.
Once again sorry about your Dad.
Thank you for that. Been a difficult year, but I am not alone in that for sure. I am not too tech savvy but will take pics on my phone and email you when I figure out how to attach the pics.
Old 09-21-2020, 03:12 PM   #8

Where are you located? We are just outside of Merritt at Nicola Lake