Cover. Classic accessories - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-02-2021, 08:46 PM   #1
GPS

Trailer: 17A 2021
Cover. Classic accessories

Hello. Does anyone have the classic accessories cover for their 17? And if so. What size did you buy?. I taking receipt of my 17a with the storage box on a couple of weeks. Thanks!
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 10:21 AM   #2

Trailer: 17B 2012
Good morning! Did you find ever out what size of cover would fit your Escape 17? We are considering a Classic Accessories PermaPRO cover for or 17B and do not know what size would fit best.
JG_OR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 03:57 PM   #3
GPS

Trailer: 17A 2021
I have not had any suggestions. The model 2 seems the closest tight fit. I also am looking at the adco and asked a similar? But also no advice shared there. Let me know if you find anything out. I take delivery in a couple weeks and want to get it covered up sooner than later. Take care
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 05:12 PM   #4

Trailer: 17B 2012
I does seem that model 2 would be the closest fit, though I'm not sure it would be long enough to cover the the spare tire and rear bumper. We were also considering a custom made ADCO, though it's nearly impossible to measure our trailer to have one made according to their directions. You would think that they would have a pattern by now for the Escape trailers, but unfortunately not.
JG_OR is offline   Reply With Quote