Big problems? - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-17-2023, 11:29 AM   #21
Site Team

Trailer: 2023 Escape 5.0TA
We’re fortunate to be able to camp all year in the desert southwest. We just blow our lines out between trips during the winter months. One or two more trips up to northern New Mexico and Arizona before we turn our attention to the south.
SageRpod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 10:40 AM   #22

Trailer: Escape 21NE
We picked ours up on June 8th and everything is perfect. Not a single issue. We picked it up in Sumas and spent 2 weeks "camping our way home".
Johnspierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 03:08 PM   #23

Trailer: 2023 21'Ne F2 (on order)
We’re glad you are enjoying your trailer. We pick up ours in about six weeks. Can’t wait!
Crows Nest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 03:32 PM   #24

Trailer: 2023 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyB View Post
We picked up our 21C on 10/24/22. Outside of a few initial minor concerns the ETI quickly addressed we have had no other issues.

Quite frankly, in speaking with my sticky trailer friends ours has had the least number of issues by far.

We are now on week adventure and I have zero concerns with our 21C.

If I have one complaint it is that I’m not retired yet.
+1 on this complaint! I'm envious every time I read about folks travelling with their Escapes heading south (or any direction) at this time of year. We just winterized our 19 and are already longing for the next adventure! It's fun to read about others' adventures though, and there's lots of good learning in it. There's great ice fishing here at least - bet some of you don't get 4 feet of ice on your lakes lol. Have fun, Paul
Pauly D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 03:33 PM   #25

Trailer: E 21 2019 Tow Vehicle: 2019 4Runner Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
"I just read a post on the escape facebook page about someone with a brand new 21C that has been nothing but trouble:"

What is facebook?
John
Be careful John. Knowledge can be a dangerous thing.
Telescopist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 04:27 PM   #26

Trailer: 2021 Escape 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageRpod View Post
We’re fortunate to be able to camp all year in the desert southwest. We just blow our lines out between trips during the winter months. One or two more trips up to northern New Mexico and Arizona before we turn our attention to the south.
Hi. Ever trailer camped Gila hot springs, north of Silver City, in the winter? I’m thinking, after camping in Terlingua Texas this February to head north.
Thanks,
Jonathan
drjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 07:25 PM   #27
Site Team

Trailer: 2023 Escape 5.0TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjp View Post
Hi. Ever trailer camped Gila hot springs, north of Silver City, in the winter? I’m thinking, after camping in Terlingua Texas this February to head north.
Thanks,
Jonathan
Depending on what kind of winter we have, you should be okay in February. Sometimes the southern mountains get slammed when we have an El Nino winter like we are supposed to this year. Regardless, that area is beautiful, rugged and remote. We really enjoy the western side of the Gila NF.
SageRpod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 08:20 PM   #28

Trailer: 2021 Escape 5.0
Thanks! My last planned trip to the Gila hot springs for “smoked out” by that bad fire summer ‘22. Love the mountains around Silver City; good memories from camping there in the 70s when I was at school in Santa Fe.
drjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 08:16 AM   #29

Trailer: 2015 Escape 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamunique127 View Post
Here is a list of the problems we've had with our 2015 5.0TA due to workmanship:

-nothing

Reace did notify us of an upgrade to the solar panel mount and supplied all the parts to instal it, but that's it. We didn't even know there was a potential issue.
Same with our 2015 21’. Workmanship is awesome. We have replaced a few appliances-frig and inverter-but they literally wore out as we use our camper 4-6 months out of the year. Still have dual lead acid batteries, the 150w solar, and added a suitcase solar. Will need to replace the screen when we get home-a foot went through the edge of the screen and tore it loose but it is holding for a few weeks with some electrical tape! All our latches and drawers work flawlessly. We love our Escape and can’t imagine having anything else!
Treblemaker is offline   Reply With Quote