Buying a Ford F-150 - Page 10 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2018, 01:32 PM   #1

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19, sold; 2019 Escape 21, Sept. 2019
Buying a Ford F-150

Well I can't swear on the forum and you can't hear me yelling but trying to decide what options to order on a F-150 is making me crazy.

I could live with the most basic truck without any bells and whistles. To me, a truck is something that I throw stuff in the back and generally don't expect it to be car like in anyway. But I do want the 2.7 and the 10 speed. OK, no problem adding that.

But my wife loves the idea of the memory power seats. She thinks that'll make it easier to pry my out of the driver's seat so she can share the driving. Whoa, now we're getting into bells and whistles and have gone from base to a Lariet. I'm pretty much resigned to that's where we're at.

But so many packages and options, my head is spinning.

So, we seem have lot's of members with F-150's. The first issue is the mirror options. I'm leaning towards believing that with my Classic 19 I don't really need the extending mirrors. Anyone with Classic and non-extending mirrors have a comment?

Ron
Ron in BC is offline   Reply With Quote