Outland Firebowl-storage - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Problem Solving | Owners helping each other
Click Here to Login

Old 02-18-2020, 02:05 PM   #1
Hen

Trailer: 2019 Escape 19
Outland Firebowl-storage

I have read all the posts and reviews on the Outland fire-bowl and would like to purchase one. I'm picking up my Escape in May and I'm wondering where you store these things if you don't have a truck for a TV? I don't think it will fit through the rear side hatch or the front one either. I ordered the u-shaped dinette so maybe somewhere under a seat? Thanks for your help!
Hen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:52 PM   #2

Trailer: 2015 Escape 5.0TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hen View Post
I have read all the posts and reviews on the Outland fire-bowl and would like to purchase one. I'm picking up my Escape in May and I'm wondering where you store these things if you don't have a truck for a TV? I don't think it will fit through the rear side hatch or the front one either. I ordered the u-shaped dinette so maybe somewhere under a seat? Thanks for your help!
What Escape are you picking up? That will help with determining if it will fit. I love my Outland but it is big (there are two sizes, get the smaller one with the lid). You will also need to remove the pressure regulator if you want to use it off the propane connection on the camper. Billy
CoolCampingKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 07:57 PM   #3
Hen

Sorry I thought I mentioned that it is a 19, with inverter under the dinette seat to the right as you enter the camper. I also had a hatch installed on the front passenger side of the trailer.
Old 02-19-2020, 01:43 AM   #4

Trailer: 2014 Escape 15B sold, 2019 Escape 19
I just got the 19” version of the Fireball with the cover, I plan to keep it in the roof carrier on the top of my SUV, I also got the carry bag they sell for it, seems well enough made and should keep debris and rock dust in check. With the bag you can store it in your SUV.
Effie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 04:14 PM   #5
Hen

Thank you, that helps.
Old 02-19-2020, 09:39 PM   #6

Trailer: 2016/ 5TA Spirit Bear
They are a reasonably big unit. I have the smaller one with a carrying case. Reasonably sure it won’t fit under the dinette. Mine goes in the bed of my Tundra.

You will love the unit. Nice flame without the mess.
Mark James is offline   Reply With Quote