TV information needed - Page 3 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-10-2020, 11:27 PM   #41

Trailer: 2019 Escape-21C toad by 2017 Titan XD Crew Cab V8 4x4
soace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron in BC View Post
In most of the places I go streaming isn't an option but I do download movies and will play them on the TV. Bigger screen than my laptop.

Play DVD's. Never owned one and didn't realize that folks even still used them. Very inefficient when you consider how little space a load of movies on a hard drive or a stick take up.

Not sure what I'd use this location for if it wasn't for the TV. Certainly don't regard it as a space hog.

24" TV, perfect for this location in a 21.

Ron
////////////////////////////

we'e loking for 22" tv/dvd AND OUR SPACE LIKE YOURS HAS BEEN TAKEN BKS WE HAD THE eti FOLKS ADD A WARDROBE-SIZED CABINET WHERE THAT PIECE OF COUNTERTOP USUSLLY IS Oops..not shouting, just hit cap lock. I guess we will mount the TV 'stand' up on that driver's side wall between the two big cabinets. Oh well we'll see what ETI guys come up with soon lol
Hollybee is offline   Reply With Quote