Production Schedule - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Escape News
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 02-16-2017, 08:03 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Kountrykamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Middle, Tennessee
Trailer: 2017 Escape 19' #2
Posts: 1,442
Production Schedule

Looks like no 21's dates available for a while.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20170216-185827.jpg (278.6 KB, 204 views)
__________________

__________________
Tom
Kountrykamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:24 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: West Coast, Florida
Trailer: None now
Posts: 1,278
And it looks like our 19's are right behind it.
__________________

wetzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:00 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Red Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Retired from Dallas & Full-Timing, Texas
Trailer: 2017 21' Escape as of 01/16/17
Posts: 1,142
Holy Toledo! Not surprised. We had to wait 1 1/2 years to get ours from the time we decided to get one.
__________________
Fred M.

"Whoever said retirement was overrated...
...never had an Escape"
Red Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:17 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Iowa Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Benton County, Iowa
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
Posts: 4,348
Solitudi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
Holy Toledo! Not surprised. We had to wait 1 1/2 years to get ours from the time we decided to get one.
Cherry Kool aid all around.
Congrats Escape
Iowa Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 02:58 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: West Coast, Florida
Trailer: None now
Posts: 1,278
And the 19 just joined the 21 in sold out status
wetzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 03:15 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Area 51, New Mexico
Trailer: pondering.....
Posts: 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetzk View Post
And the 19 just joined the 21 in sold out status
yes....have been screen capturing the ETI production schedule web page to a pdf with each change....thought it might be interesting to look back on it someday.....memory was that someone on here in another thread bet that 2017 production would be sold out by Sept 2016..but then again that may have been before increased production capacity allowed additional slots...not sure what the total number of 19 and 21 slots for 2017 were but it might be cool to know....
anyway congrats to ETI !
also very glad when the 21 was sold out as that finally put a stop to the brain second guessing the decision to signup for a 19!
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:59 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
NW Cat Owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Seatac, Washington
Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Posts: 2,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
Holy Toledo! Not surprised. We had to wait 1 1/2 years to get ours from the time we decided to get one.
That's about how long we waited as well. Now to start using ours out on the road!
__________________
Laura, Dirk and Spike & Sam & Jasper (the cats)
www.UnderKittySupervision.com
My blog: https://www.underkittysupervision.co...upervisioncom/
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 06:20 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Jim Bennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 14,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
Holy Toledo! Not surprised. We had to wait 1 1/2 years to get ours from the time we decided to get one.
Heck, me too, but I had to wait for them to get the darn mould done. Worth the wait though, in my opinion.
__________________
2017 Escape 5.0 TA
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 07:02 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Kountrykamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Middle, Tennessee
Trailer: 2017 Escape 19' #2
Posts: 1,442
And now the 19' joins the list.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20170220-180111.jpg (286.6 KB, 49 views)
__________________
Tom
Kountrykamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:11 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Notasulga, Alabama
Trailer: 2010 EggCamper (#083); 2017 Escape 21 (#053); 2016 F-150 5.0L FX4
Posts: 1,742
We must have timed it just right - or just been lucky. We made the down-payment for our 2017 21' on May 30, 2016, and took possession this past Sunday, February 19th, 2017 - 265 days - a little short of 9 months.
War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:32 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: North of Hertel, Wisconsin
Trailer: TBD
Posts: 2,152
Great news , this will definitely simplify ordering a trailer .
steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:35 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
NW Cat Owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Seatac, Washington
Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Posts: 2,838
Keep checking the schedule

For anyone reading this thread that wants to order a trailer and the schedule says they're not taking orders - keep checking their schedule. Multiples times a day, if you really want to. As well as checking on this forum - frequently.

We wanted to order a 21', but their production schedule was closed to orders. Dang it! However, I kept refreshing their schedule page - for weeks. Darn it, nothing. I kept reading this forum. Darn it, nothing. (Well, regarding them taking orders again.)

On the morning of December 17, 2015 I was up way earlier than I normally am. Did the usual checking. Darn it, nothing. Checked back some hours later and OH MY GOSH!!! (fill in a stronger word for "oh my gosh" though) - Stephen99 had posted there were two openings for a 21. OMG!!!

I called Dirk at work to see if it was okay to get it. He said "are you sure you want this trailer", I said "yes" and he said "okay" and I said "okay, bye". Click. Probably a less than 30 second conversation.

I quickly called ETI and got the last of those two trailers. I shrieked. The gal there laughed. I was later told it was a good thing I had called as someone had emailed about it after I had snagged it with that call.

So, yeah, openings can come up unexpectedly, so keep checking. Frequently. And if one comes up, don't email. Call them ASAP.

And good luck!
__________________
Laura, Dirk and Spike & Sam & Jasper (the cats)
www.UnderKittySupervision.com
My blog: https://www.underkittysupervision.co...upervisioncom/
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:32 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: College Station, Texas
Trailer: 2017 Escape 21 "LollyPop" June 12, 2017, sold Coleman pop up
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner View Post
For anyone reading this thread that wants to order a trailer and the schedule says they're not taking orders - keep checking their schedule. Multiples times a day, if you really want to. As well as checking on this forum - frequently.

We wanted to order a 21', but their production schedule was closed to orders. Dang it! However, I kept refreshing their schedule page - for weeks. Darn it, nothing. I kept reading this forum. Darn it, nothing. (Well, regarding them taking orders again.)

On the morning of December 17, 2015 I was up way earlier than I normally am. Did the usual checking. Darn it, nothing. Checked back some hours later and OH MY GOSH!!! (fill in a stronger word for "oh my gosh" though) - Stephen99 had posted there were two openings for a 21. OMG!!!

I called Dirk at work to see if it was okay to get it. He said "are you sure you want this trailer", I said "yes" and he said "okay" and I said "okay, bye". Click. Probably a less than 30 second conversation.

I quickly called ETI and got the last of those two trailers. I shrieked. The gal there laughed. I was later told it was a good thing I had called as someone had emailed about it after I had snagged it with that call.

So, yeah, openings can come up unexpectedly, so keep checking. Frequently. And if one comes up, don't email. Call them ASAP.

And good luck!
Laura, I saw that 21' when it came on that morning on the ETI website, I suppose before anyone else did, and called and talked to ETI about it and they said it was available. But I did not really want to pick up the trailer until late spring of 2017, not in late December 2016- Dec. 28 is what I think I recall was the completion date. The December date did not really fit for us. I knew it would be a blessing for someone else when they saw it and got it, and glad it was you. So we waited until April 1, and even then had to call back later to get a date that wasn't early February 2017. So we will get our 21' later this spring, and the anticipation is growing! My Laura and I will look forward to meeting you and Dirk someday out there. Also, we were in Chilliwack in late July to see that first one of the new 21', just a few days after you posted the first pictures.

And thanks to you and Stephen99 and others for your helpful posts, as I have learned so much from so many of you.
casejh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 11:47 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Jimrules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Monona, Wisconsin
Trailer: 2017 19' "Hardley" 2015 Grand Cherokee diesel
Posts: 313
While we were waiting for a 19, I found out about those 21s getting posted by using a page called:
https://www.followthatpage.com
It's a service that will check webpages for changes and send you an email notification. The free service will check one page once an hour or multiple pages less frequently. There's also a pay option that will check more often.
There are filters to help stop nuisance notifications from parts of the page you're not concerned with. I've used it a few different things and it has worked well for me.
Jimrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 01:24 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
NW Cat Owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Seatac, Washington
Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Posts: 2,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrules View Post
It's a service that will check webpages for changes and send you an email notification. The free service will check one page once an hour or multiple pages less frequently.
Well, dang, didn't know about this! That's pretty cool they'll do that. Thanks for the info. Maybe it'll help someone else.
__________________
Laura, Dirk and Spike & Sam & Jasper (the cats)
www.UnderKittySupervision.com
My blog: https://www.underkittysupervision.co...upervisioncom/
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 01:31 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
NW Cat Owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Seatac, Washington
Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Posts: 2,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by casejh View Post
Laura, I saw that 21' when it came on that morning on the ETI website, I suppose before anyone else did, and called and talked to ETI about it and they said it was available. But I did not really want to pick up the trailer until late spring of 2017, not in late December 2016- Dec. 28 is what I think I recall was the completion date. The December date did not really fit for us. I knew it would be a blessing for someone else when they saw it and got it, and glad it was you. So we waited until April 1, and even then had to call back later to get a date that wasn't early February 2017. So we will get our 21' later this spring, and the anticipation is growing! My Laura and I will look forward to meeting you and Dirk someday out there. Also, we were in Chilliwack in late July to see that first one of the new 21', just a few days after you posted the first pictures.

And thanks to you and Stephen99 and others for your helpful posts, as I have learned so much from so many of you.
I remember you saying something about this before, but had forgotten about it. So, did you do any self kicking when you realized your trailer was coming later than you had hoped for? As in "dang, should have snagged it when we could have" sort of thing?

I actually got the trailer earlier than the mid-December date they originally gave us. And it would have been even earlier, but due to a muck up at their end, our request for an earlier date didn't get transferred to our paperwork from the email confirming that. But, it all worked out in the end.

And 3 weeks from now I will have completed my 2-day driving lessons with the trailer (okay, the first day) if all goes well (if the stupid pneumonia doesn't come back that caused me to cancel my first appointment). And then I'll have lots more confidence in taking the trailer out and about! YAY!

So, I guess I need to add you two to the list of folks I owe a beer or two or three to! Stephen99 is at the top of that list, jostling with a few others.
__________________
Laura, Dirk and Spike & Sam & Jasper (the cats)
www.UnderKittySupervision.com
My blog: https://www.underkittysupervision.co...upervisioncom/
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:57 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: College Station, Texas
Trailer: 2017 Escape 21 "LollyPop" June 12, 2017, sold Coleman pop up
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner View Post
I remember you saying something about this before, but had forgotten about it. So, did you do any self kicking when you realized your trailer was coming later than you had hoped for? As in "dang, should have snagged it when we could have" sort of thing?

I actually got the trailer earlier than the mid-December date they originally gave us. And it would have been even earlier, but due to a muck up at their end, our request for an earlier date didn't get transferred to our paperwork from the email confirming that. But, it all worked out in the end.

And 3 weeks from now I will have completed my 2-day driving lessons with the trailer (okay, the first day) if all goes well (if the stupid pneumonia doesn't come back that caused me to cancel my first appointment). And then I'll have lots more confidence in taking the trailer out and about! YAY!

So, I guess I need to add you two to the list of folks I owe a beer or two or three to! Stephen99 is at the top of that list, jostling with a few others.
Actually, the timing is going to work out great for us, but I know everyone is different and some want their trailer ASAP. That is a great idea to be monitoring the websites, though, as unexpected things can happen. Does anyone know if ETI has announced when they will open the 2018 production schedule? Many of us remember April 1 of last year (no fooling)!
casejh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:11 AM   #18
Site Team
 
cpaharley2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chilliwack, British Columbia
Trailer: Escape#4, 2019 Escape21 DejaView pulled by 2014 Ram Hemi/8sp
Posts: 19,762
and there was the debacle of April 1, 2016 when the lines were opened for the great land rush, I mean Escape rush, trying to call and get your order for the new models in queue. Finally at 3 pm I got my slot.
__________________
Jim
It is not the years in your life but the life in your years Lincoln
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:08 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
thoer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Galesville, Wisconsin
Trailer: 2017 21 "Blue II" & 2017 Highlander XLE (previously 2010 17B "Blue" & 2008 Tacoma)
Posts: 4,207
My bet is that once all the newly constructed space comes into full production use, that this current production schedule will see some significant changes.
__________________
Eric (and Mary who is in no way responsible for anything stupid I post)

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance." George Bernard Shaw
thoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:37 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Jim Bennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 14,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoer View Post
My bet is that once all the newly constructed space comes into full production use, that this current production schedule will see some significant changes.
They are getting close to ultimate capacity, but once the front shop is done, and it may be now, they will use it for a showroom, orientations, and doing service work, freeing up that space from the main building.

Quite the change from the first shop I saw in 2009, and definitely an improvement over the pig barn. (
__________________

__________________
2017 Escape 5.0 TA
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Escape Trailer Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.
×