It's Friday! - 2017 and beyond! - Page 22 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Visual Escape
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-19-2016, 10:51 PM   #421

Trailer: 2023 21NE "Hardley II" 2021 Toyota Tacoma (Diesel Jeep stranded us twice so it had to go)
Now that I've had time to stare at our latest pictures I notice that I can see the cut outs for the exterior hatch and 110 outlet. What I don't see yet is a hole for the 12v outlet or the outside shower. I'm wondering if the blue thing stuck to the side is some kind of marker for the shower? It is about where Sarah told me the shower would be.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2272.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	20108
Jimrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 11:05 PM   #422

Trailer: 2023 21NE "Hardley II" 2021 Toyota Tacoma (Diesel Jeep stranded us twice so it had to go)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoer View Post
Before you know it this will you two
And shortly after that it will be you two too. Only longer.
Speaking of which, how strange does your garage feel right now?
Jimrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 11:54 PM   #423

Trailer: 2017 21 "Blue II" & 2017 Highlander XLE (previously 2010 17B "Blue" & 2008 Tacoma)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrules View Post
And shortly after that it will be you two too. Only longer.
Speaking of which, how strange does your garage feel right now?
I put our utility trailer in the shed just so it doesn't seem so empty in there.

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance." George Bernard Shaw
thoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:38 AM   #424

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Jim, that is the location of my shower on the curb side as it has access to the kitchen plumbing inside.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0008.JPG  
Old 11-20-2016, 07:50 PM   #425

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21, 2017 Toyota Tundra 5.7L 4x4
Awning Lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Jim, that is the location of my shower on the curb side as it has access to the kitchen plumbing inside.
I noticed your awning lights look purple. Where did you get them? Did you have ETI install anything to support them? How easy were they to install?

We are debating purchasing ETI's awning lights or installing my own.
Richard
richardr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:15 PM   #426
Site Team

Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2021 F150 Lariat 2.7L EB
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardr View Post
I noticed your awning lights look purple. Where did you get them? Did you have ETI install anything to support them? How easy were they to install?

We are debating purchasing ETI's awning lights or installing my own.
Richard
If I'm not mistaken, the strip is white, not purple. When dimmed down, it gives off a slightly bluish white, like most plain white SMDs. I think the strip in the photo was an option with the awning. Jim, chime in please to confirm.
Old 11-20-2016, 08:45 PM   #427

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Last photos of The Trailer

Okay gang, got the last batch of photos of The Trailer. ETI said it's all done and going into QC and final prep or some such. I'll break the photos up in to several different posts.

This first post shows the outside of the trailer. Yeah, I know, one is blurry, but if you squint hard enough it may not look blurry and you'll see some details in it. Hey, that's how it came to us. Also ignore the water spots on the photos. I suspect it was raining the day of the photo taking session and they didn't notice the water on the lens. So, it's not your glasses being dirty.

AND, for those with sharp eyes, note what's ahead of our trailer in the 3rd photo, sitting outside. Yep, I'll leave it to you to figure out what it is. Exciting to see even a tad bit of it, though.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC06445.jpg   DSC06446.jpg   DSC06447.jpg   DSC06448.jpg   DSC06449.jpg  

NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:53 PM   #428

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Okay, the water spots will be in these photos, not the previous post. Yeah, got ahead of myself there in my excitement.

These photos show the bed, bathroom and kitchen areas. Note the extended cabinet. And it's great they sent us photos of the shelves installed. (Note the metal thingies on the window frames are still there. I'm hoping they're gone by now as they were supposed to be removed on Thursday or Friday.)

Now you can get a pretty good look at our flooring. I also noticed there was some additional support coming down from the cabinet at the back wall, by the kitchen door. They probably figured they needed more support due to the awning up there.

Heck if I know what the stuff is on the bed. I suspect extra countertop, but I'll find out later as I emailed ETI earlier today (was out of town for a while, so just now got these photos). I'm also assuming our table has been built and is sitting elsewhere when these photos were taken.

The showerhead is one that we provided to them and made by Ecocamel.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC06456.jpg   DSC06458.jpg   DSC06459.jpg   DSC06460.jpg   DSC06461.jpg  

DSC06462.jpg  
Old 11-20-2016, 09:00 PM   #429

Trailer: 2013 Escape 15A
Send a message via Skype™ to KarenH
It looks lovely!

You might have enough laminate there to use as refrigerator panels if so desired.
'22 GMC Acadia Denali
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:06 PM   #430

And now for the fabric!

Drum roll! The coloring is off a bit in some of the photos, but it's more true to color in the first photo. And, of course, the other aspects of the trailer, besides the dinette fabric.

Now to get the pillow covers made for the wad of 'em that I'll fling on the dinette.

And, if you don't like purple - we know who you are! - just be glad it's not your trailer. Cuz I love it! And it's not your trailer. And I'm gonna love it even more when the variety of pillow covers get made. (Dirk resigned himself to the purple once I saw it and he knew that's what I'd be ordering.)

Attached Thumbnails
DSC06451.jpg   DSC06452.jpg   DSC06455.jpg   DSC06457.jpg  
Old 11-20-2016, 09:07 PM   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
It looks lovely!

You might have enough laminate there to use as refrigerator panels if so desired.
Thanks! Oh, that's a good idea. I was wondering what to do with such a huge looking hunk of it. I just hope the table really was made!
Old 11-20-2016, 09:30 PM   #432

The table - duh!

I see it now. It's under the filler boards. I hadn't looked at the photos blown up until just now.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:49 PM   #433

Trailer: 2005 Aliner, 17B due in April/17
Looks awesome, Laura!! And I love purple, too - I just got it on the outside the trailer instead of on the inside - although I should send you a piece of my fabric - the purple flowers in it would look great on that fabric as cushions!! Do you like bright green?
blhvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 10:01 PM   #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by blhvet View Post
Looks awesome, Laura!! And I love purple, too - I just got it on the outside the trailer instead of on the inside - although I should send you a piece of my fabric - the purple flowers in it would look great on that fabric as cushions!! Do you like bright green?
Thanks Brenda!

I dunno, flowers aren't the same as cats! And my fabric choices all have cats on 'em. (And, oh my gosh, all the cat-themed fleece blankets, coasters, hot pads, etc friends are making/getting for our trailer!) Although I think some of the fabric has bright green in it, among about twenty million other colors.
Old 11-20-2016, 10:43 PM   #435

Trailer: 2017 Escape21. Pick up date May,2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner View Post
Okay, the water spots will be in these photos, not the previous post. Yeah, got ahead of myself there in my excitement.

These photos show the bed, bathroom and kitchen areas. Note the extended cabinet. And it's great they sent us photos of the shelves installed. (Note the metal thingies on the window frames are still there. I'm hoping they're gone by now as they were supposed to be removed on Thursday or Friday.)

Now you can get a pretty good look at our flooring. I also noticed there was some additional support coming down from the cabinet at the back wall, by the kitchen door. They probably figured they needed more support due to the awning up there.

Heck if I know what the stuff is on the bed. I suspect extra countertop, but I'll find out later as I emailed ETI earlier today (was out of town for a while, so just now got these photos). I'm also assuming our table has been built and is sitting elsewhere when these photos were taken.

The showerhead is one that we provided to them and made by Ecocamel.
I thought I read that you were not getting the bath sink. If so, why did you change your mind?
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 10:56 PM   #436

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
I thought I read that you were not getting the bath sink. If so, why did you change your mind?
We didn't want it, but had to get it. I started a different thread a week or so ago that stated a certain faucet shouldn't be purchased. Long story much shorter - turns out when you're getting a 21', you HAVE to get the sink as ETI has to do the pipes differently if you're not getting the sink. And they can't do them any differently in the 21 due to the location of the pipes. ETI had sort-of explained that to me, but it didn't make any sense. Forum members were able to clear up my confusion.

Good memory! Here's the thread:

http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f3...ucet-9005.html
Old 11-20-2016, 11:25 PM   #437

Trailer: 2005 Aliner, 17B due in April/17
I hear you, Laura! With me, it was dogs - hard not to choose a dog fabric... I'm a vet and have 5 cats, so cats are up there, too...
blhvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 06:02 AM   #438

Very colorful and a lot of storage available.
Old 11-21-2016, 06:05 AM   #439

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryan4 View Post
If I'm not mistaken, the strip is white, not purple. When dimmed down, it gives off a slightly bluish white, like most plain white SMDs. I think the strip in the photo was an option with the awning. Jim, chime in please to confirm.
Yes, those are the factory lights as this was taken 3 days after delivery and I had just driven from Chilliwack to the Iowa Rally, I may do my modifications fast, but there is a limit. Anyway, they were dimmed, bright white is the color and they are the factory installed option, comes with a remote on a lanyard.
Old 11-21-2016, 08:57 AM   #440

Trailer: 2016 19 classic "outta sight", jeep rubicon unlimited
Seeing your trailer, I pretty much can picture you! :-).
Looks awesome, Laura!! Very nice combination, everything you picked!