NEW Escape 23 custom options, King Bed + Switch & Hitch Program Launch - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Escape News
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-27-2024, 10:35 AM   #1
Escape Trailer Industries

Trailer: Escape 23
NEW Escape 23 custom options, King Bed + Switch & Hitch Program Launch

Hello from Escape!
We just wanted to keep you updated on some very exciting news:
The E23 can now be customized and as a "little" surprise, we added a King bed! For more information on customization options please feel free to ask or visit: https://escapetrailer.com/escape-model-prices/

We also are excited to announce our new trade in program titled “Switch & Hitch”
For more details on this program please feel free to reach out with any questions or visit: https://escapetrailer.com/switch-and-hitch

We appreciate the warm welcome we received here so far and will do our best to answer your questions and keep you up to date with the latest information from Escape.

Happy Trails!
Kosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 11:09 AM   #2
Site Team

Trailer: 1964 Globetrotter
Nice bed option. Room for the people AND the dog

Escape Forum Custom Google Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 11:53 AM   #3

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
The king is a nice option…should be some good storage under that.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9154.jpg  

https://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f8...ape-12918.html
Eggscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 04:43 PM   #4

Trailer: 2019 Escape 21
Hello, I am looking at the 23 (currently a 21C owner). Where is the mount for a tv located? I do not see anything on any wall, but there is an option for tv connections.
Also, I do not see any Dometic AC listed, only the 2 other options, is Dometic AC being dropped for the 23?
Thank you!
gentlewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 11:54 PM   #5

Trailer: 2017 21c Sold, 2023 Bigfoot 25RQ
I like the king bed version and the standard victron package
oldwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 12:04 PM   #6

Trailer: 2023 E19
I'm really happy to see the new king bed option being offered. That would be my choice, if I were to ever upgrade to a 23.

My primary criticism with the 23 was the 74" walk-around "short queen" bed. Up to now, the twin bed option was the only alternative for tall people to get an 80" long mattress.

I also think this new layout also gives the 23 an advantage over the 25' Bigfoot and makes it much more competitive with Oliver in terms of bed size.
Selkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 01:40 PM   #7

Hi Selkirk,

Thank you for your assessment!

Warm regards,

Samuel
Old 03-28-2024, 03:57 PM   #8

Hi Gentlewind,

Thanks for your inquiry! I'm glad you're interested in the E23. Regarding your questions:

TV Coaxial Option: Yes, the E23 will indeed offer the option for TV coaxial with 120V at the face of the overhead cabinet near the fridge wall. This location also serves as the ideal spot for TV installation. For more detailed information, please refer to our Floorplan Guides here https://escapetrailer.com/option-locations/

Dometic AC: We've decided not to offer the Dometic AC in the E23, and we're likely phasing out this product at Escape altogether. While the Dometic AC is a quality product, we've found both the Coleman and Houghton AC units to be quieter. If you'd like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at sales@escapetrailer.com or give us a call.

Warm regards,

Samuel
Old 03-28-2024, 09:30 PM   #9

Trailer: N/A
Hi Kosta,

Are you going to unbundle the electrical package (lithium etc) at some point and make them optional upgrades? As it is now it’s a no go for us with those as standard must purchase options.Basically its still the first edition bundle pretty much.
EscapingDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 11:31 PM   #10

Trailer: 2021 Escape 5.0
King bed is a great option. Ditch the too-short, cut cornered queen. Keep the twin bed option and this way you could repurpose the shower from the 5.0 where the black tank could extend back under the twin or king. The largest trailer needs the larger (taller) bathroom.
Jwinfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 09:01 AM   #11

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Like all bed styles there will be different desires for different folks. We have a king at home and it leaves lots of spare mattress not used. We have room for it, so not a huge deal. I would like to see one in a 23 to see how it actually fits. Good to see Escape exploring lots of new ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selkirk View Post
Up to now, the twin bed option was the only alternative for tall people to get an 80" long mattress.
Talking to the Escape guys at the Adventure Show here in Calgary just a while ago, they said the twin is the favoured option over the queen. I know that is what we would get as it allows more overhead cabinets and real easy bed access.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 09:44 PM   #12

So … no answer, so I’ll erase Escape off my short list, two choices goes to one.
Old 04-09-2024, 09:52 PM   #13

Trailer: 2022 E19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwinfrey View Post
King bed is a great option. Ditch the too-short, cut cornered queen. Keep the twin bed option and this way you could repurpose the shower from the 5.0 where the black tank could extend back under the twin or king. The largest trailer needs the larger (taller) bathroom.
Tanks are under the floor on the 23....(were waste tanks ought to be!).......hence the much larger capacity. Agree on the cut corner queen.

How about a East/West full size queen up against the front on a 23?

Ought to be plenty of room for some wardrobes / cabinets between such and the bath / kitchen area.
7Gentex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 10:14 PM   #14
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapingDan View Post
So … no answer, so I’ll erase Escape off my short list, two choices goes to one.
You are better off contacting ETI directly rather than depending on someone from the factory reading your question here on the Escape Forum. Good luck.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 11:33 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapingDan View Post
Hey Dan, sorry for the delayed response your previous message came in while I was away. I did not receive an update until your latest post was submitted rest assured, I will get back to you with an answer as soon as I can! Thank you for your patience.

Kosta
Old 04-10-2024, 06:11 PM   #16

Thanks Kosta, yeah with an electric TV all those electronics are just an added expense that is completely unnecessary, and the solar panels add unwanted drag and bother. I’m not buying tomorrow so it’s not an immediate need, but FWIW for me if the electronics aren’t optioned by next year we’ll go with our other choice.

Tags
e23 custom, king bed, switch & hitch