NewBees - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 05-19-2021, 12:19 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Cambria, California
Trailer: deposit
Posts: 28
NewBees

Hello Everyone,

We put our deposit down for a 5.0, guaranteed date 8/2023 best 7/2022. We shall see! My husband Erik & I'm Michele are new to RV life. We initially looked at Airstreams 3 years back. We decided to buy a vehicle to tow it first and bought an F-150 first. We opted for an Escape and very glad we did!
__________________

MicheleNCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 01:26 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
escape artist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: St. Thomas not BVI., Ontario
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2016 Ram Eco Diesel 4X4
Posts: 7,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicheleNCali View Post
Hello Everyone,

We put our deposit down for a 5.0, guaranteed date 8/2023 best 7/2022. We shall see! My husband Erik & I'm Michele are new to RV life. We initially looked at Airstreams 3 years back. We decided to buy a vehicle to tow it first and bought an F-150 first. We opted for an Escape and very glad we did!
Hi: MicheleNCali... IMHO the only regret is the long wait!!! Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
Attached Thumbnails
P1040975.jpg  
__________________

__________________
Quote Bugs Bunny..."Don't take life too seriously, none of us get out of it ALIVE"!!!
'16 Ram Eco D. 4X4 Laramie Longhorn CC & '14 Escape 5.0TA
St.Thomas (Not the Virgin Islands) Ontario
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 01:26 PM   #3
Site Team
 
cpaharley2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Central, Pennsylvania
Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Posts: 26,207
Welcome Eric and Michele, to or little world.............
__________________
Jim
Sometime life gets in the way of living.......
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 01:31 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
brroberts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Overbrook, Kansas
Trailer: 2021 E19 (Padawan)
Posts: 1,350
While Escape is not perfect, itís better than all, or almost all others in the RV business. What ETI canít solve, the collective knowledge on this forum can. This is a huge resource I am thankful for, and welcome to the group.
__________________
Randy & Barb
1998 C 2500 (Cruncher) and 2021 Ranger (Yoda)
brroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 01:39 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Ventura County, California
Trailer: 2015 Escape 17A
Posts: 2,327
Welcome, Michele and Erik, to the growing group of CA Escape owners.
Wow, you live in one of our getaway spots. We sometimes take our Escape 17 to San Simeon SP to explore the beaches, and we always spend a day in Cambria, including sampling one of the berry pies at Linn's. (We were fans when you had to drive up Hwy 41 to their farm to enjoy the pies.).
dfandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 02:39 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Cambria, California
Trailer: deposit
Posts: 28
Hello Don & Teresa!
We are a huge fan of Linn's!!! Cambria is great!! Have you walked the Bluff Trails? It's a beach path with an ocean view. We imported from Calabasas. I am a fan of the "refill shoppe" in Ventura.
MicheleNCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 03:08 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Ventura County, California
Trailer: 2015 Escape 17A
Posts: 2,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicheleNCali View Post
Hello Don & Teresa!
We are a huge fan of Linn's!!! Cambria is great!! Have you walked the Bluff Trails? It's a beach path with an ocean view. We imported from Calabasas. I am a fan of the "refill shoppe" in Ventura.

Yup! We have indeed walked the bluffs; and the Moonstone boardwalk down at sea level. My wife, the artist and gardener, sometimes goes there with a friend for a few days, to visit all the places that I (the engineer) don't have an interest in. Main St. Grill is a fun lunch!



I didn't know about the Refill Shoppe. But then, I grew up in Ventura, so I don't cruise downtown routinely, 'cause it's 'just' downtown Ventura !
dfandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 03:40 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
escape artist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: St. Thomas not BVI., Ontario
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2016 Ram Eco Diesel 4X4
Posts: 7,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfandrews View Post
Yup! We have indeed walked the bluffs; and the Moonstone boardwalk down at sea level. My wife, the artist and gardener, sometimes goes there with a friend for a few days, to visit all the places that I (the engineer) don't have an interest in. Main St. Grill is a fun lunch!



I didn't know about the Refill Shoppe. But then, I grew up in Ventura, so I don't cruise downtown routinely, 'cause it's 'just' downtown Ventura !
Hi: dfandrews... I thought you had to be on "Ventura highway"!!! Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
__________________

__________________
Quote Bugs Bunny..."Don't take life too seriously, none of us get out of it ALIVE"!!!
'16 Ram Eco D. 4X4 Laramie Longhorn CC & '14 Escape 5.0TA
St.Thomas (Not the Virgin Islands) Ontario
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Escape Trailer Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2023 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.
×