RVLock Black Friday Sale - Page 5 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-26-2022, 10:49 AM   #81

Trailer: 2021 21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by buellfire View Post
Ordered the compact version, guess I like to be different. I will post a one year review next November for those ordering in 2021.
I see you have a different trailer now but was curious how you liked the compact RVlock? Anything make you wish you had ordered the full size version?

Thanks
Ryanb-72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 12:43 PM   #82

Trailer: 2022 21C + 2021 F-150 PowerBoost 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanb-72 View Post
I see you have a different trailer now but was curious how you liked the compact RVlock? Anything make you wish you had ordered the full size version?

Thanks
This question could also be answered by MrLynn since I believe they purchased buellfire’s 21C.
YakRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 02:35 PM   #83

Trailer: , Bigfoot 25B25RT, previously 2019 Escape 21, and Castia sd17
Quote:
Originally Posted by YakRV View Post
This question could also be answered by MrLynn since I believe they purchased buellfire’s 21C.

Works great, liked it so much we moved it to the Bigfoot before selling the Escape. The only downside I would say is the keyboard doesn’t have a 9, So if the important number that you would use has a nine in it you might wanna do the larger one.
buellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 03:40 PM   #84

Quote:
Works great, liked it so much we moved it to the Bigfoot before selling the Escape. The only downside I would say is the keyboard doesn’t have a 9, So if the important number that you would use has a nine in it you might wanna do the larger one.
Ha! Sorry, Shawn. Didn’t think of that. Good to know you like it that much. We’ll be looking to upgrade the basic lock on our 21C. Picking up in Sumas on June 13th - leaving here two weeks from today. Thanks for all your advice when you showed your Escape to us.
Old 05-26-2022, 04:10 PM   #85

Trailer: , Bigfoot 25B25RT, previously 2019 Escape 21, and Castia sd17
Quote:
Originally Posted by YakRV View Post
Ha! Sorry, Shawn. Didn’t think of that. Good to know you like it that much. We’ll be looking to upgrade the basic lock on our 21C. Picking up in Sumas on June 13th - leaving here two weeks from today. Thanks for all your advice when you showed your Escape to us.

Gonna be a great trip route 22 through Washington’s cascade mountains is beautiful
buellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 04:17 PM   #86

Quote:
Gonna be a great trip route 22 through Washington’s cascade mountains is beautiful
Thank you. We’re plotting out the map to Sumas. Hoping the timing works out to stop by North Cascades NP - even if only briefly. Happy Camping, Shawn & Melissa!
Old 05-27-2022, 09:58 AM   #87

Trailer: 2021 Escape 5.0 / 2022 F150 SuperCab
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdf-texas View Post
Here we go again! RvLock is having another sale - %30 off for those who want one. They seem to have these on a regular basis.
They do.

Nothing to do with the product itself but I really dislike doing business with companies that use the very frequent 'sale event' marketing ploy rather than setting a lower consistently competitive price. I just dislike playing to and promoting that game, it's like "let's see how many folks we can screw between the frequent 'sale' events".

Yeah, I know, personal problem, so it goes, carry on.
Old 05-27-2022, 02:35 PM   #88

Trailer: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centex View Post
They do.

Nothing to do with the product itself but I really dislike doing business with companies that use the very frequent 'sale event' marketing ploy rather than setting a lower consistently competitive price. I just dislike playing to and promoting that game, it's like "let's see how many folks we can screw between the frequent 'sale' events".

Yeah, I know, personal problem, so it goes, carry on.

Is there a company which doesn't use that marketing approach?
Jeremiah is offline   Reply With Quote