Selling a 2008 13 Foot Escape Trailer manufactured from Escape Trailer Industries in Chilliwack, B.C.
Trailer Located Near Edmonton, AB, Canada.
It was the 2nd or 3rd unit in production when the 13 foot model was introduced.
Custom Ordered for my wife and I:
- Rear fixed bed (sleep 2). Lots of storage underneath.
- Front Dinette (converts to sleep 1). Storage under seats.
- Overhead storage nearly all around.
- Closet between door and rear bed.
- 3-way fridge.
- Drawer above fridge and cabinet to left for storage.
- NO stove/sink/water system ... we cook and clean outdoors. In place of stove/sink is countertop for added space.
- NO Furnace. We do bring along a small portable electric heater along with a small generator for those cool mornings/evenings.
- NO Awning (we set up tarps).
- Overhead Light in each corner which run off 12 volt/exterior power source.
- Receiver Hitch on back to add a bike carrier.
- Spare Tire.
- Tinted Windows.
- Deep Cycle 12 volt battery and 20 lb Propane bottle included.
- Front of trailer had armourthane truck box liner (black) added up to the bottom of the front window to protect against rocks/road debris.
- We carry a porta potty to get us through the sleeping hours and for emergencies.
Our decision to delete some of the standard features (stove/sink/furnace/awning/water system/awning) was in part to maximize interior space, reduce dry weight, accommodate our style of camping where we cook and clean outdoors.
Dry weight of the trailer is 1200 lbs.
Trailer is in excellent shape and fiberglass trailers will last many years. It is time for us to upgrade.
Debbie, Danny hasn't been on EscapeForum for quite a while: Last Activity: 04-09-2014 11:20 PM, your best bet is to contact him via the email address he left. If you find the trailer has been sold (betting it's long gone), please let us know and we'll move this ad to the archives.
Best of luck on your egg hunt!
2014 Escape 5.0TA