Please welcome Kosta from ETI (Escape rep) - Page 4 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Forum Help | Announcements | Suggestion Box
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-13-2024, 12:10 PM   #61
Escape Trailer Industries

Trailer: Escape 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by diannelgraham View Post
I have a question on I believe is a new service Escape is offering. In the last news letter I saw Escape has a new spring tune up service. I can’t find anything on the web about what this is and what Escape does in the service. Can you please explain what this is and the costs I’m very interested in bringing my trailer in.
Hey thanks for reaching out! Yes, we did mention we were starting up this service soon and we will be announcing more information shortly in our next newsletter stay tuned for more updates!
Kosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM   #62

Trailer: 2012 E19
If we stay tuned, would we still need a tune up? Just kidding. Glad ETI is going to offer this service.
Old 04-25-2024, 12:19 PM   #63

Trailer: 2022 21C + 2021 F-150 PowerBoost 4x4
In the latest Escape newsletter, there is an announcement of an interesting shift in Escape’s approach to this forum (and the Facebook page). Whereas in the past they ran their own forum in “competition” with this one, they are now fully onboard with supporting and contributing to ours. Our new Escape friend, Kostas, is part of this shift. I just looked for the Escape-run forum on their website and couldn’t find it. Unless I missed it (which is entirely possible ), it appears that Escape’s forum is now shut down.
Here’s the info from the newsletter:

Connecting with Escape owners online.

While there are many ways to connect, here are some that stand out:

RV Life Escape Forum: We previously managed our own forum but have now shifted our focus to support the RV Life Escape Forum, which has been active for many years. You may have already met Kosta there, responding to comments and engaging with the community.

Escape Travel Trailers Facebook Group: Another excellent platform for meeting fellow Escape owners and enthusiasts is the Escape Travel Trailers Facebook Group. It's a vibrant community where stories, tips, and photos are shared.
YakRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 12:26 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannelgraham View Post
I have a question on I believe is a new service Escape is offering. In the last news letter I saw Escape has a new spring tune up service. I can’t find anything on the web about what this is and what Escape does in the service. Can you please explain what this is and the costs I’m very interested in bringing my trailer in.
Hi, Dianne. You’ve probably already seen this in the latest Escape newsletter, but as Kostas promised the information you were looking for is there.

Here’s a quick synopsis from the newsletter for anyone interested:

Spring Check up

In our last newsletter we mentioned our Spring Checkup Service. Please see details as to what it entails:

Package 1
Breaks & Bearings (Re pack bearings, change seals, visual inspection of brakes, check all tire pressures).

Package 2
De-Winterize.
Check Water Systems all functions.
Appliance check / Propane system.
Check battery function/ top up batteries.
Visual inspection of outside of trailer.

If you are interested, please reach out to Your Aftersales Team for pricing and availability.

Old 04-25-2024, 01:06 PM   #65

Trailer: 2020 E19 "Escape Haven"
Where/how does one access the Escape Newsletter?

Thanks!
OneCentHillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 01:43 PM   #66

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneCentHillman View Post

Thanks!
It is an email. I think most owners automatically get them, but you could always contact Escape to get on the list.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 01:57 PM   #67

Quote:

Thanks!
I was going to respond with the same answer Jim Bennett just gave you. I thought it was automatic for owners who bought from Escape as well. You might reach out to sales@escapetrailer.com to request that they put you on their e-mailing list.

(You might also check to make sure you’re not already receiving these newsletter e-mails but they’re going to a spam folder?)
Old 04-25-2024, 02:39 PM   #68

Trailer: 2021 Escape 5.0 / 2022 F150 SuperCab
Quote:
Perhaps not your situation, but FYI for folks with a pre-owned Escape, here's a link to the online 'Register Pre-Owned' form on the Escape website (it's under the "Owners" drop-down list on the home page):

https://share.hsforms.com/1ZiWVGXslRMSIFQAnxnL1mw39bzu

Primarily for the purpose of ensuring you get recall notices and similar, but the form also has an optional checkbox to receive newsletters, etc.
Old 04-25-2024, 03:57 PM   #69

Trailer: 2017 19 foot sold, 2022 21C
Quote:

Thanks!
https://escapetrailer.com/buy-an-escape/
Go down to the bottom of this page and there is a link to get on their newsletter mailing
diannelgraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 04:04 PM   #70

Trailer: 2017 19 foot sold, 2022 21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by YakRV View Post
Hi, Dianne. You’ve probably already seen this in the latest Escape newsletter, but as Kostas promised the information you were looking for is there.

Here’s a quick synopsis from the newsletter for anyone interested:

Spring Check up

In our last newsletter we mentioned our Spring Checkup Service. Please see details as to what it entails:

Package 1
Breaks & Bearings (Re pack bearings, change seals, visual inspection of brakes, check all tire pressures).

Package 2
De-Winterize.
Check Water Systems all functions.
Appliance check / Propane system.
Check battery function/ top up batteries.
Visual inspection of outside of trailer.

If you are interested, please reach out to Your Aftersales Team for pricing and availability.

Yes I saw this in the newsletter thanks! I've ready requested pricing from them.
diannelgraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 08:44 PM   #71
Site Team

Trailer: 2019 Escape 21C, NTU April 2022
How about Elsewhere?

Kosta, the new Spring Tuneups are a great idea, but of course only useful for owners within easy driving distance of ETI. How about allying with shops elsewhere in North America for such services? I can recommend a couple in Eastern Massachusetts.
Old 04-25-2024, 10:01 PM   #72

Trailer: 2020 E21C
Another option for people far from the factory and not inclined to do their own wheel bearing lubrication and brake checks is the local farm co-op or auto repair shop as long as they know not to place jacks along the axle. It’s pretty much of an “agricultural” operation.
JohnK is offline   Reply With Quote