Escape 23 on order! - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2023, 10:35 AM   #1

Trailer: 1983 Scamp, Escape 23 on Order!
Escape 23 on order!

Hello folks! We have been waiting since 2019, and waiting, and waiting, for the Escape 23 to come out, and just put down a deposit for one this week! I just thought I'd share a couple things I've learned for others who may be considering an E23, or are just curious. There is now a cabinet between the twin bed and the kitchen counter (as opposed to the countertop extending all the way to the bed in the July '23 video with Karl). They sent me a couple pictures of this from their floor room model, which I tried to attach.

There will be outside hatches on each side to access under the bed storage (this is for twin model).

There will be two shelves in the cabinet between the beds.

There is one exterior 110v outlet.

There are outdoor showers on each side.

The cushions come full wrap.

Foot flush toilet.

Reinforceable walls not necessary because it's now 1/2" paneling.

They will not offer customization on models they produce this year, but likely will start offering at some point next year. Our production date is next April, and they thought they would probably be offering customization by then, including flooring, fabric, formica, counter-extensions (didn't ask what else would be available because it already comes standard with so many features that we would want).

We're so excited to finally "join the club"!

~Kim

E23.jpg

E23 1.jpg
Kajael is offline   Reply With Quote