Please welcome Kosta from ETI (Escape rep) - Page 3 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Forum Help | Announcements | Suggestion Box
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-09-2024, 12:50 PM   #41
Escape Trailer Industries

Trailer: Escape 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapingDan View Post
Hi Kosta,
Bug in your ear about an optioned E23. Feeling to me like the first edition is getting long in the tooth and it’s time to open up for customization, I don’t need or want the electronics stuff, plenty of power off my EV so won’t even install solar.

I need to know price and build options before making final decision on what trailer we’re getting and the 23 is not known.

Thanks -

ED
Thanks for your message, your timing is exceptional! This week we created a first draft of how a customizable E23 could look like on our website. We are still a little while away from publishing it. However it is high on our priority list, and we hope to release it soon. Thank you for your patience. If you're looking for more details right away, please contact Linda via https://escapetrailer.com/contact-us/ . Hope this helps!
Kosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 07:31 PM   #42

Trailer: 2022 21C + 2021 F-150 PowerBoost 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viajante View Post
For the record I hope Kosta is a real person. Otherwise we have been asked to extend a warm welcome to an avatar.
I thought this post might be tongue in cheek but, if not, a simple Google check of “Escape Trailer Kosta” brings up the young man’s LinkedIn bio that shows he works for Escape. So, unless ETI went through the time and trouble to create a fake identity to fool us all - - I would say Kosta is a real human being. He seems quite friendly and very helpful thus far, so I’m happy to have his presence on this forum.

Also, as one who served for a short time as a low-level liaison between constituents and a Senator’s office on Capitol Hill, whether our ETI rep is an intern or a senior member of the customer service team the information presented here will be fully vetted with those knowledgeable on the topic before the message goes out.

As for needing some sort of disclaimer on Kosta’s posts to let us all know he is representing Escape, I would say the bright red “Escape Trailer Industries” under his screen name vs “junior member,” “senior member,” or “site member” should be enough to suffice.
YakRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 07:20 AM   #43

Trailer: Escape
YakRV, good information. But being a skeptic I think it is odd to have to go to a social media site rather than getting the info directly from the source that is inserting Kosta into the forum.

As for Kosta’s listed description, do we believe Kosta has an E23? If so it will be interesting to hear Kosta’s experience with mods, warranty work, etc. if Kosta does not have an E23 then this claim just taints the purpose.

Does Kosta receive PM’s? Some people have had difficulty getting responses from ETI. Is a PM to Kosta another avenue to get service?
Viajante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 09:37 PM   #44

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2016 Ram Eco Diesel 4X4
Hi: Kosta... WELCOME. Don't take your finger off the "esc" key!!! Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 07:02 PM   #45
Site Team

Trailer: 1964 Globetrotter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viajante View Post
Is “Kosta” a real individual or is “Kosta” an avatar for any of a group of people that Escape assigns to monitor the forum? Or, is “Kosta” a customer support chat bot?

If Kosta is a real individual what is Kosta’s position in the company? Are we addressing questions to an intern? Or to a lead person in customer support?

I’ve appreciated the members who, when recommending a product or service, are ethical about disclosing any personal or family connection to the product. I suggest that any post from Kosta include a signature line that says Kosta is a paid representative of ETI sales and support. Or that “Kosta” is a company contact address used by sales and support.

For the record I hope Kosta is a real person. Otherwise we have been asked to extend a warm welcome to an avatar.
Kosta is a real person. I've had several calls with him as we explored various ways to have ETI a bit more engaged here at the forum. Kosta, ETI and the forum are all learning, all finding our way. The forum is entirely independent of ETI; they are our guests and the goal here is to keep information flowing and to increase engagement.

Escape Forum Custom Google Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 08:35 AM   #46

Trailer: 2020 E21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
Kosta, ETI and the forum are all learning, all finding our way. The forum is entirely independent of ETI; they are our guests and the goal here is to keep information flowing and to increase engagement.
If you're looking at ways in which ETI could be engaged on the forum, look no further than Centex's expose on water pump plumbing in the thread "Leaking Water Pump Ouput Connection" post # 7. https://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f...tml#post463109 . Centex with his efforts to assist CharlesPou in that entire thread is a clinic and a valuable model on customer engagement.

John
JohnK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 09:47 AM   #47

Trailer: 2024 5.0 TA on order
Imho, it says something about Escape to have a rep on a forum. Good on them for providing an extra resource for us.
Al Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 02:06 PM   #48

Trailer: 2012 E19
Kosta, does ETI still make the old 'airplane' doors for the older model Escapes, in case someone's door became damaged? Not that I need one, but I'm curious to know if I'd be SOL should my door somehow or other get ruined.
Old 02-14-2024, 09:45 AM   #49

Trailer: 2018,5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron in BC View Post
At the rally last year folks had a chance to see the windows in the E23 as well as Johnny Hung's retrofit windows. Many inquired about the possibility of ETI doing a retro-fit on existing trailers or doing their own. But, as you point out, the window sizes are different so it's not just pop one out and another in.

Those folks that saw Johnny's windows had more insight into the benefits because they're larger and anyone with an existing trailer could see how much more light they let in as well as their benefits.

Once a lot of people saw Johnny's windows in an Escape the horse was out of the barn.
Ron
So do they let more light in just because they are larger or are they not tinted so dark as well?
I like the privacy that the tinted windows give but I sometimes wish they weren't tinted, they make the trailer so dark inside.
DanandDaphne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 11:16 AM   #50
Site Team

Trailer: 2023 Escape 5.0TA
Welcome Kosta. Glad to have you here.
SageRpod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 12:16 PM   #51

Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA - arriving early Feb!
Welcome!

New 5.0 owner here and glad to see Kosta as a new member! Thanks Kosta, ETI and Janet H for making this happen.
texastom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 03:35 PM   #52
Site Team

Trailer: 2019 Escape 21C, NTU April 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanandDaphne View Post
So do they let more light in just because they are larger or are they not tinted so dark as well?
I like the privacy that the tinted windows give but I sometimes wish they weren't tinted, they make the trailer so dark inside.
Tinting probably helps keep sun from heating up inside too much. But I wish the tint was lighter on our 21C. Would be nice if ETI offered optional levels of window tinting.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:49 PM   #53

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19, sold; 2019 Escape 21, Sept. 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLynn View Post

But I wish the tint was lighter on our 21C.
I don't. Our Scamp didn't have tinted windows. In some campsites when folks walked by they could see right inside. On the Escape they can't. Suits me.

Ron
Ron in BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 05:32 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike G View Post
Kosta, does ETI still make the old 'airplane' doors for the older model Escapes, in case someone's door became damaged? Not that I need one, but I'm curious to know if I'd be SOL should my door somehow or other get ruined.
Hey there! Thanks for your inquiry. While we do have the airplane door mold it currently is no longer in use. I can't provide a definite answer at the moment, should you need them it would be best to contact our support team here: https://escapetrailer.com/after-sales-support/ who can answer any and all questions you may have. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to let us know! Hope this helps!
Old 02-15-2024, 07:31 PM   #55

Trailer: NA (yet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosta View Post
I agree! From my experience browsing the forum, people here are all very like-minded when it comes to enjoying their campers. While we don't have any corn hole or campfires, we do have the community. Which truly is the best part of the whole experience! I recently attended the Florida Egg Rally with Samuel and Steve, and it was incredibly wonderful to meet all kinds of people from all over the country all brought together for the love of adventure! Looking forward to helping people out in any way I can. Thanks again for the warm welcome!
I was also at the Florida Egg Rally with my 21NE and had the pleasure of speaking with the three of you. I learned a good bit from our discussions.

Happy to have you aboard,

Peter
probinso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 08:06 PM   #56

Trailer: NA
Another warm welcome, Kosta! It's a joy to deal with Escape, at least so far and I don't expect that to change once our E19 gets into production and we take delivery.

I've said this repeatedly to Linda and others on the ETI Team that I've communicated with by e-mail - the Escape Trailer experience is unique (in my experience). It's so far out ahead that it's in its own league. It's a wonderful Team at ETI and I hope you are all told that daily by whoever should be saying it.

A shout out to the Community on this Forum and in the Facebook group too. How wonderful you all are, sharing information and experiences that enhance all of our Escape experiences.

I'd LOVE to see some more videos produced. I don't care what they're about - I just want to see more of the Team, the models and even (or maybe, especially) the Bear!
TheNiceFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 11:53 AM   #57

Trailer: 2017 Escape Trailer 21
Kosta, do you get any inquiries re brining back the Escape 15. I love our 21 but if I was on my own I would prefer 15. I think the dinette drops down to same size bed in the 21.
Judy
jkavanagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 10:49 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNiceFamily View Post
Another warm welcome, Kosta! It's a joy to deal with Escape, at least so far and I don't expect that to change once our E19 gets into production and we take delivery.

I've said this repeatedly to Linda and others on the ETI Team that I've communicated with by e-mail - the Escape Trailer experience is unique (in my experience). It's so far out ahead that it's in its own league. It's a wonderful Team at ETI and I hope you are all told that daily by whoever should be saying it.

A shout out to the Community on this Forum and in the Facebook group too. How wonderful you all are, sharing information and experiences that enhance all of our Escape experiences.

I'd LOVE to see some more videos produced. I don't care what they're about - I just want to see more of the Team, the models and even (or maybe, especially) the Bear!
Thank you so much for your kind words! I shared this message with the team, and they are so happy to hear the feedback! So excited for you to get your hands on your brand new E19!! As for more videos we do have more on the way! Stay tuned to our channels www.facebook.com/TakeYourEscape/ for more update's thanks again!!!
Old 02-21-2024, 11:14 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkavanagh View Post
Kosta, do you get any inquiries re brining back the Escape 15. I love our 21 but if I was on my own I would prefer 15. I think the dinette drops down to same size bed in the 21.
Judy
We have seen some requests for the E15, and as we continue to consider our current model mix, we may be introducing new ones in the future. I recommend you subscribe to our newsletter and keep an eye on our social pages for more updates on all things Escape if you haven't already! Thank you so much for your feedback it truly means a lot to us and helps us ensure that we can provide you guys with the things you want to see. Happy trails!
Old 02-28-2024, 03:08 PM   #60

Trailer: 2017 19 foot sold, 2022 21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosta View Post
Hello everyone! Excited to be a part of this fantastic community and share the latest Escape news and updates with you. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or if there's anything you'd like to know!
I have a question on I believe is a new service Escape is offering. In the last news letter I saw Escape has a new spring tune up service. I can’t find anything on the web about what this is and what Escape does in the service. Can you please explain what this is and the costs I’m very interested in bringing my trailer in.
diannelgraham is offline   Reply With Quote