2020, May 7-10: Pink Elephant Rally (formerly Pike's Peak, IA) - Page 3 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Rallies, Get-togethers, Gatherings or Events
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-12-2020, 12:46 PM   #41

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve dunham View Post
We haven’t canceled our rally reservations either , probably out of laziness and wishful thinking more than anything else .
We still plan on making our annual pilgrimage to Iowa this year , maybe this Fall .
This is not how I wanted the Spring to unfold. But like most sensible folks we are sheltering in place with extremely measured exposure to others. Our hope is that we get some camping in this summer and can get to some rallies in the fall and do some additional fall camping. That’s the current plan. One thing I’ve re-learned from all of this is that opportunities should not be passed up because of laziness or indecision because circumstances beyond your control can take good times away from you and you can’t do much about it. I’m going to work harder to pack in experiences when I can. Happy Easter to all
Iowa Dave
Old 04-12-2020, 02:20 PM   #42

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
I think I have seen every Hallmark movie ever made, Christmas in March was a hoot....
Old 04-12-2020, 02:58 PM   #43

Trailer: 2023 21C' Escape
The thing I like about the Hallmark channel is that they run the old magnum, p.i shows. Maybe they could run the old Hawaii 5-0 shows!
Cyclones forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 04:36 PM   #44

Trailer: A lovely 2017 Escape 21C
Got my notice this afternoon that the Iowa parks are closed for camping until at least the middle of May and that my reservation has been cancelled and my money refunded. Hoped to have seen a few of my fellow Escape owners soon. Maybe they will have a better handle on this soon. See you all down the road.