Micro air products - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2024, 11:33 AM   #1

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
Micro air products

We installed a Micro air easy start on our 21 a few years back. Allows the AC to start easily when we’re on Honda 2200i generator power. I bought direct from micro air and did not delete my info so I still get a few emails from them.

Today they announced a SPRING24 sale that gives buyers 15% discount on purchases. Just thought I'd post this in case anyone is planning on buying any Micro air products. I spent the extra $10 on the hookup kit. Wouldn’t have had to buy it, but it saved me from having to hunt up the right connectors etc. It was worth it to me on a 90 degree day we chose to install the device.

The good part was having the device have to “learn” the AC. It’s a process that they advise going through once the device is installed that includes starting the unit, running it till your first bottle of cold beer is gone, starting it back up, get another beer run till beer is empty, lather rinse and repeat till you and you brother have emptied the 12 pack and then get the grill out. I think that is how I read the instructions but can’t quite remember.
Iowa Dave
Old 03-27-2024, 04:08 PM   #2

Trailer: 2015 Escape 5.0TA (Little Elsie) Extensively Personalized
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa Dave View Post
We installed a Micro air easy start on our 21 a few years back. Allows the AC to start easily when we’re on Honda 2200i generator power. I bought direct from micro air and did not delete my info so I still get a few emails from them.

Today they announced a SPRING24 sale that gives buyers 15% discount on purchases. Just thought I'd post this in case anyone is planning on buying any Micro air products. I spent the extra $10 on the hookup kit. Wouldn’t have had to buy it, but it saved me from having to hunt up the right connectors etc. It was worth it to me on a 90 degree day we chose to install the device.

The good part was having the device have to “learn” the AC. It’s a process that they advise going through once the device is installed that includes starting the unit, running it till your first bottle of cold beer is gone, starting it back up, get another beer run till beer is empty, lather rinse and repeat till you and you brother have emptied the 12 pack and then get the grill out. I think that is how I read the instructions but can’t quite remember.
Iowa Dave
Dave, if your memory of the process is correct, I think it’s time for me to replace my easy start!