Hello from Lexington, Virginia - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-08-2023, 10:07 AM   #1

Trailer: RV
Hello from Lexington, Virginia

Hello,

We are from Lexington in Southwest Virginia. We are contemplating an Escape 19 or a Nucamp Tab 400. We would love to see an Escape 19 before making a decision, but this is proving hard to do! None nearby. Nonetheless, this forum is friendly and super helpful, and I thank you all for that.
JackP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 04:32 PM   #2

Trailer: 2015 Escape 5.0TA (Little Elsie) Extensively Personalized
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackP View Post
Hello,

We are from Lexington in Southwest Virginia. We are contemplating an Escape 19 or a Nucamp Tab 400. We would love to see an Escape 19 before making a decision, but this is proving hard to do! None nearby. Nonetheless, this forum is friendly and super helpful, and I thank you all for that.
Have you called Escape to be referred to an “ambassador.”
Looking at the Escape Owner’s map, there is a couple who own a 19 within an hour and a half from your location.
Old 08-08-2023, 05:49 PM   #3

Trailer: RV
Yes, we contacted Escape several days ago and they forwarded two locations in Virginia with Escape 19 ambassadors, unfortunately over 3 hrs. each way from us. But based on your suggestion, I have reached out again to Escape and they are going to get back to me tomorrow as to whether there is a closer ambassador.
JackP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 06:31 PM   #4

Trailer: 2022 21C + 2021 F-150 PowerBoost 4x4
Quote:
I have reached out again to Escape and they are going to get back to me tomorrow as to whether there is a closer ambassador.
Hello, Jack. Have you done a Personal Video Tour with Escape yet? I know actually being inside an Escape is clearly the optimal way to get the feel of it, but the virtual walk through tour Escape does is great and it is beneficial. It’s a one-on-one live tour, and your “tour guide” will answer any questions you have. Melisa was our guide and went above and beyond - actually volunteering to crawl under the trailer with her camera!

FWIW, we had the T@b 400 on our short list too. We thought it was a very nice trailer, and liked its small footprint since we were buying the first trailer we’ve ever towed. We toured a 400 at an RV show, though, and found it was just too cramped inside for us.

Our final choice came down to the E19 or E21C. We decided to go “big” (at least for us), and bought the 21C. We love it.

Good luck with your RV shopping!
YakRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 07:58 PM   #5

Trailer: 2013 E19
Quote:
Hello,

You could join the facebook Escape group & ask there too. I will have an 2013 E19 For Sale at some point. I'm in Western NC.
Chasing Trials is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 07:43 AM   #6

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
The Hungry mother rally in late fall might well be worth taking a little road trip there. I’m guessing it’s Happening this year as in the past. Either the 19 or the 21 are great trailers from our
Experience. Had both and wouldn’t own anything else for our situation.

Probably multiple fiberglass units attending hungry mother. Just a thought. Walt P on here is the head wrangler.

Good luck in your
Search. Never pass on buying fiberglass. Burma Shave
Iowa Dave
Old 08-09-2023, 12:18 PM   #7

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21C, 2018 Ford F150
There will be at least 1 21 at the Hungry Mother rally...
Old 08-09-2023, 12:55 PM   #8

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/...lly-99844.html
Iowa Dave
Old 08-11-2023, 08:03 AM   #9

Trailer: 2023 E19
Quote:
Hello,

We will be at the Hungry Mother Rally in Marion in October with our 2023 E19. You are welcome to view it.
Corgbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 09:09 AM   #10

Trailer: Deciding
Same here

Quote:
Hello,

Funny I am from New Jersey and just recently posted on the New Member Introductions. After exhausting research for I travel trailer that my vehicle can tow which is only 4600lbs and tongue weight 450lbs. I have narrowed it down to a 17b or a Nucamp Tab 400 both a very stylish, I will be traveling solo so I don't need allot of space! The Nucamp is lighter but the 17b seems more spacious I don't know since I never been in either. So I am currently looking to see them both and I will probable have to drive pretty far to do it. My research also brought up the Nash 17K which looks very well made, but to heavy for me.
Jeff- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 10:08 AM   #11

Trailer: 2023 Escape 19
Hi JackP: D and I just picked up our E19 in July 23. We've been planning for this purchase for three years and couldn't be happier - even though we currently have no AC power and need to fix a loose wire in the plug (stuff happens). Anyway, we'd be more than happy to give you a walk through of our trailer by FaceTime or zoom or something if you'd like. (unless you want to drive to Manitoba to see it in person lol). I think D has us signed up as ambassadors in our area. Cheers, Paul
Pauly D is offline   Reply With Quote