What's Out Your Back Window? - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2015, 09:56 PM   #11
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
I'm sure I'm not the only one who forgets to take a picture of "What's Out Your Back Window" I've camped for 13 months now in Ten Forward.... almost zero pictures.

BUT, the weekend of the big Oregon Coast Gathering (which I missed for the first time in a dozen years), I went camping by myself (that is really not that unusual). Four days at Champoeg Heritage State Park. Closest state park to downtown Portland, Oregon.

It's a glorious Oregon State Park. Clean, well kept, stellar showers, plenty of garbage cans, etc.

I was in site A32. Backed in (usual) with a valley/pastorial view. No cars, homes, other campers, truly a gem out the back window. I saw two black tail deer and heard wild turkeys.

However, out the front... now I don't have a front window in Ten Forward... it's a 5.0TA, but you can see why, WHY a rear dinette is important to me.

front.jpg
I wake up before the sun comes up. It's nice to sit inside enjoying my coffee, wearing my jammies and the world is not full of other people and their stuff. This view out my back window is pretty common for the places I camp. Rear dinettes rule!

Rear.jpg

In case you're wondering how I took the picture. I opened the door and took it through the slit... that's the awning arm you maybe seeing. I didn't want my neighbors to think I was some weird stalker.

This was my site from the street.
site.jpg
YMMV.

THIS is the reason I wanted a rear dinette trailer.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote